So never in recent history has the White House been completely dark inside and out for a week straight. I'm sure someone just forgot to pay the bill or something. Totally normal folks, move right along. 😂 https://www.earthtv.com/en/webcam/washington-white-house

I'm pretty sure the lights go out every night at 11pm on a timer. Secret Service use night vision.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @lovelexxxx in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Follower of Yeshua HaMashiach; Happily Married; Patriot; Veteran; Anon...YAHWEH WINS

In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication

Ummm, NO, the WH NEVER goes Dark, not until "Uncle Joe." @Ghostexra is right.

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

In response BigRedVet07 GodWins to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Uncle joe

(1) Show this thread