Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»
When you get a chance do some research on vaccines...go back to 1986 when congress pased a bill to protect all those involved with making and giving the vaccines...and then research how quickly the spike in autism happened since that bill was passed in 1986....THERE IS NO COINCIDENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”Ί

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

And consider this ... Fauci became Director of the NIAID in '84. Two years later, in '86, the totally fraudulently titled National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (which actually granted liability protection to ALL vaccine *manufacturers* effectively *increasing* the likelyhood of MORE child vaxx injuries) was passed which Fauci had great influence in gaining it's passage.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

YESSSSS!!!!...do you see the dots connecting...Fauci is a fraud..a mouth piece for this evil system of health care...look into what him and Debra Birx did with AIDS/HIV is disgusting and people still look to them for trusted advice...I mean really come on.

I've heard Brix's name also in regard to HIV but don't know what her role was exactly.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @wht in this post can reply

Here is Corey Digs article...she is amazing!!!! I just love the researchshe does....we are lucky to have Corey!!!!

https://www.coreysdigs.com/health-science/is-aids-us-90b-taxpayer-dollars-a-global-slush-fund-chpt-3-bill-melinda-gates-foundation

Here is a video that Corey's Digs post..i will post her article below this post

https://youtu.be/raqq9O7Penc?t=3

Is AIDS U.S. $90B Taxpayer Dollars A Global Slush Fund? - YouTube

Don't Miss It! Subscribe to Corey's Digs and get notified when chapters publish. This is a 25+ chapter book, exposing 3 former U.S. presidents, over 35 gover...