πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»
When you get a chance do some research on vaccines...go back to 1986 when congress pased a bill to protect all those involved with making and giving the vaccines...and then research how quickly the spike in autism happened since that bill was passed in 1986....THERE IS NO COINCIDENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”Ί

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Until there is a president that removes this Act I will not fully trust them. They need to be held accountable for their products. Instead they fight for small changes and no one has touched this. Reagan signed this into law.

National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act
The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 was signed into law by United States President Ronald Reagan as part of a larger health bill on November 14, 1986. NCVIA's purpose was to eliminate the potential financial liability of vaccine manufacturers due to vaccine injury claims to ensure a stable market supply of vaccines, and to provide cost-effective arbitration for vaccine injury claims.

β€œDon’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

They have forced good doctors into huge corporate situations! It's hard to do what is right when you answer to corporate masters!

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching πŸ˜‰

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

And consider this ... Fauci became Director of the NIAID in '84. Two years later, in '86, the totally fraudulently titled National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (which actually granted liability protection to ALL vaccine *manufacturers* effectively *increasing* the likelyhood of MORE child vaxx injuries) was passed which Fauci had great influence in gaining it's passage.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

YESSSSS!!!!...do you see the dots connecting...Fauci is a fraud..a mouth piece for this evil system of health care...look into what him and Debra Birx did with AIDS/HIV is disgusting and people still look to them for trusted advice...I mean really come on.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

yep, there is a direct correlation between that and the number of vaccines added to the schedule and the resulting increasing number of vaccines. Occam's Razor.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Hallelujah....you see it too!!! We need more people to make this connection and fight back!! This is real...but yet people still want to trust those with titles....this has got to stop.

(1) Show this thread