Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Brilliant - fun and a good way to red pill all those "ostriches"
... without being so right - hahahah

Yeah I know as tempting as it is we need to refrain from the rubbing it in their faces cause it will make them turn away from us.
Well let me revise, there are truly a couple of ppl in my life that expect me to rub it in pretty good, but generally most would be embarrassed & in deep depression for being so manipulated.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I think the quiz is very benign, yet it makes them question their belief system a bit more ... like "What are they talking about?" / or / who would produce this level of quality?

This is not you're typical public intel / effort.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The quality of all of them is a level above most.

(1) Show this thread

Thanks for this. I've had the "I told you so" chip on my shoulder that has pushed a few friends away. .. I had to just remind myself that 'They' are under a SPELL and my job is to educate and comfort them when they come out of it.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response kimber Hay to his Publication

I haven’t had that luxury😂, lost a C note 4/1. People still think I’m nutz. When it comes, I’ll be quiet and help who I can. I think it’s going to make many mental for a while, some won’t recover ever

In response kimber Hay to his Publication

This is so true!

(2) Show this thread