Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! πŸ’•

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

10/10 😜

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I love it when I make a 100% on a test! πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Haha, good one.

Yes who made that ...
GOD BLESS, very professional and excellent production.
Is this a Dan Scavino? His team rocks!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk but who has the one he made last year about "big bad don"?
Nana was falling off the damn bed at 3am the first time I saw it could not stop laughing, belly laughing! I mean snort laughing.
@danaudito

(1) Show this thread

Brilliant - fun and a good way to red pill all those "ostriches"
... without being so right - hahahah

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeah I know as tempting as it is we need to refrain from the rubbing it in their faces cause it will make them turn away from us.
Well let me revise, there are truly a couple of ppl in my life that expect me to rub it in pretty good, but generally most would be embarrassed & in deep depression for being so manipulated.

(1) Show this thread

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

❀️Love it!❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

That was so well-done!! Fantastic work.

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

Thank you Nana and Luis

(1) Show this thread