Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

Bank Of England has been temp closed now for over a year

For Hawks Perch:
You would be surprised if you actually did some digging, research and not take in the MSM garbage, who is selling you propaganda.
I refuse to do your homework for you, while you sit in judgement.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Backed up with ZERO actual evidence. Supposition, hearsay, and likely wishful thinking.

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

OK I have seen video of Buckingham Palace closed down and the royal guards are gone, we have seen that Washington DC has been fenced off but does anyone have a source for the Vatican, new item, picture or video please?

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

there's supposed to be a live stream for the Vatican. The last I saw any video of it they were talking about the police looking activity

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

Yes the Vatican was relieved of their accumulated Gold, and are begging for donations. That was in the news, easily found in a search.

(2) Show this thread

This is still going on though. No tyrannical government, strong arm military, nanotech jab or nanites rammed up into the brain required to take over control of us. We can all be remotely tortured or put into a waking walking coma and made compliant or non resistant to fight against what is to come. Darpas been practicing with this tech, Obama loved, on those awakening around the world for over a decade. Won't need police or big gov with this. Everyone can be controlled remotely through a quantum computer run by AI with the help of 4G and a satellite system like starlink. I know, I know its tin foil hat stuff that they plan to take over all of us with this and make us believe the light and love won. Those tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist got everything wrong , didn't they? We are in a war for control of our minds. http://targetedindividualsua.weebly.com/ti.html

My state is working on imposing travel vaccines or 14 day self quarantine moving forward as the new way of life. I have yet to see light at the end of the tunnel for sleeping 3-Ders. Good on you all who do. Until ALL Frankenstein Inoculations, tests, house arrests for good people and suffocation mandates are ALL lifted and or destroyed, nothing you or anyone can say would assure me that "we won". Darpa is the threat. Knowing about Darpas remote brain mapping and control tech, we could just be made to believe we won and not even know we've been taken over. They have already been using it on Targeted Individuals ( those that pose them the most threat, "the awakening, around the world). Research brain mapping and Targeted Individuals. Not only can they remotely control thoughts and moods, they can control physiological functions and torture people, all without having had the swab test or the jab. https://news.yahoo.com/obamas-brain-project-scary-side-143348654.html

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Seems like DARPA behind a lot of nefarious things

(1) Show this thread
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Where are they bombing? Is this for the DUMBs?

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Need proof.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Would a civil war be enough proof for you? Its not an on / off switch, now is it? If it was so easy it would have been accomplished before we existed.

This delay has done more to educate people about what has been going on for a very long time, CENTURIES and this is the initial first step in correcting that and bringing society into a spiritual realm.

Being part of the solution is helping other people realize what is wrong, the enslavement to government and then to find truth & freedom of our God given rights to breathe fresh air, eat clean food and have pure love for another. God is giving us a chance to repent and obey his commands, meaning rise to the occasion and be all that you can be to yourself and to all those near you.

Start there to find the proof you want.

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Exactly The 3 City States. Deep State or Cabal.