Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❀ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ€”

OK I have seen video of Buckingham Palace closed down and the royal guards are gone, we have seen that Washington DC has been fenced off but does anyone have a source for the Vatican, new item, picture or video please?

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

Yes the Vatican was relieved of their accumulated Gold, and are begging for donations. That was in the news, easily found in a search.

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

there's supposed to be a live stream for the Vatican. The last I saw any video of it they were talking about the police looking activity

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Michael Meadows to his Publication

I have seen reported that the Vatican has been raided twice by the Police and I did see a video of many Police Vans in Rome one time but it really seems hard to know whom to trust these days, it is such a nightmare. Online it is difficult to know who to trust, I guess that we have become so use to trusting MSM brands for news and now we are all following strangers on the internet. I do reserach on folks that are puting out news and I have busted some but it has just become a time of utter confusion.

(1) Show this thread