Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❀ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ€”

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

Need proof.

Would a civil war be enough proof for you? Its not an on / off switch, now is it? If it was so easy it would have been accomplished before we existed.

This delay has done more to educate people about what has been going on for a very long time, CENTURIES and this is the initial first step in correcting that and bringing society into a spiritual realm.

Being part of the solution is helping other people realize what is wrong, the enslavement to government and then to find truth & freedom of our God given rights to breathe fresh air, eat clean food and have pure love for another. God is giving us a chance to repent and obey his commands, meaning rise to the occasion and be all that you can be to yourself and to all those near you.

Start there to find the proof you want.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Easy friend. Prood of Bucckinham boarded up.

Yes, saw a complete video with the windows shuttered, Queens guards removed, only a few "rent a cop" people there, the Crest / Shield removed from the front gate and a sign up saying ".. due to a renovation. Thought I saved the video, but easily couldn't find it.

I understand some people like to post click bait, anything that happens to have a salacious headline ... so I too want validity.
We all need to raise our consciousness to collectively believe the same thing, that is truth and light have conquered all.

The sheep all collectively 3D think there is a mystery virus and wearing a mask will solve it. Until they stop wearing the masks, the hoax will continue.

(2) Show this thread