Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

Over the last few years, as I was battling against evil, in the form of pathological liars, manipulators, and gaslighting, and all trauma from narcisstic abuse, I found the only way to heal myself was to help others with their injustices.
The lesson I learned, was to not get stuck in the victim mentality, and stay in gratitude for all that I did have. A major positive from awakening to the pure evil that ran our world, was understanding how many people had it worse than I did.
The truth is more people have had injustices done against them, then have not. Gratitude, for what you do have is the key. We can all be grateful for something in our lives, even if itโ€™s the air we still breath!
Try your best to release all pain and injustice, done against you, and focus on understanding it was more about the world we lived in! Do Your best to have some forgiveness and empathy for your abusers. Many of them were abused, and under mind control as well! Be the love & light!
#wwg1wga โ™’๏ธ

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

A little fun fact my Father God instilled in me.....everything we have been thru in our past was an "experience". Our past does not define us, but thru Gods amazing grace it gives the opportunity for his Glory to be shown thru what he makes of it. No matter what it was, God is/was able to make something so beautiful from it (Genesis 50:20)
I experienced, as a child, physical, sexual and mental abuse. God was able to take that mess and give me eyes to see and a heart to feel, forgiveness. Forgiveness for myself and forgiveness to the broken individual who did it. I do not carry an ounce of feeling like a victim, but rather victorious with God and heart wide open to help ANYONE I can. That is my Father God and God alone who picked me up and dusted me off. HE IS THE PUREST LOVE. We All Need Forgiveness for something. Go to him and ask. HE WILL GO ABOVE AND BEYOND YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATION.
I Love You All, He Loves You.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

I Love You So Very Much. So Brave, and I do understand You. ๐Ÿ™ God has Blessed You, and You are passing His blessings all over this World. I Am So Proud of You.โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I know you understand. ๐Ÿ˜‡ I am so so proud of you as well. Gods beauty will no longer go unrecognized. The world needs to know.๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™ I love you brother. Thank you for being here.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ

(1) Show this thread