Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

Over the last few years, as I was battling against evil, in the form of pathological liars, manipulators, and gaslighting, and all trauma from narcisstic abuse, I found the only way to heal myself was to help others with their injustices.
The lesson I learned, was to not get stuck in the victim mentality, and stay in gratitude for all that I did have. A major positive from awakening to the pure evil that ran our world, was understanding how many people had it worse than I did.
The truth is more people have had injustices done against them, then have not. Gratitude, for what you do have is the key. We can all be grateful for something in our lives, even if itโ€™s the air we still breath!
Try your best to release all pain and injustice, done against you, and focus on understanding it was more about the world we lived in! Do Your best to have some forgiveness and empathy for your abusers. Many of them were abused, and under mind control as well! Be the love & light!
#wwg1wga โ™’๏ธ

A little fun fact my Father God instilled in me.....everything we have been thru in our past was an "experience". Our past does not define us, but thru Gods amazing grace it gives the opportunity for his Glory to be shown thru what he makes of it. No matter what it was, God is/was able to make something so beautiful from it (Genesis 50:20)
I experienced, as a child, physical, sexual and mental abuse. God was able to take that mess and give me eyes to see and a heart to feel, forgiveness. Forgiveness for myself and forgiveness to the broken individual who did it. I do not carry an ounce of feeling like a victim, but rather victorious with God and heart wide open to help ANYONE I can. That is my Father God and God alone who picked me up and dusted me off. HE IS THE PUREST LOVE. We All Need Forgiveness for something. Go to him and ask. HE WILL GO ABOVE AND BEYOND YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATION.
I Love You All, He Loves You.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Riley in this post can reply

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

YES! This is what we teach at home-that it is not necessary to be "victim." I won't even call myself a "survivor," because it is not accurate. I am a child of God, today and always, regardless of what happens. That is the only way I will ever define myself.

I hate to sully your beautiful post by mentioning politics, but I strongly believe there are those who encourage victim-mentality. Because this is one way to control people and they do not even realize it is happening. #MAGA

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

This makes me smile๐Ÿ˜‡ I agree with you completely. We must fight for our brothers and sisters who are yet to see. Maybe someone was fighting for us and we didn't know? Now here we are. ๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I Love You So Very Much. So Brave, and I do understand You. ๐Ÿ™ God has Blessed You, and You are passing His blessings all over this World. I Am So Proud of You.โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I know you understand. ๐Ÿ˜‡ I am so so proud of you as well. Gods beauty will no longer go unrecognized. The world needs to know.๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™ I love you brother. Thank you for being here.

(1) Show this thread

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

ditto - yes...we get to experience Gods hand in guiding our healing his miracles in how he creared us to survive trauma.

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

Yes, love๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana sends you love and light!
You RISE!You are awesomeness!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My hearts desire is for no one to wait 1 more minute before feeling Gods love completely. I will no longer let this world lie to my brothers and sisters by not sharing what I know. ๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™
I love you Nana. Thank you for your kindness.

(1) Show this thread

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

I love it! You are a beautiful soul!
Sending you love and light!

I had the opposite, Besides my father passing away when i was young, I was raised by strong women, and great uncles! I always belived the world was good, and i didnt belive too much in evil.

It wasnt until my son came into the world and having two babies 13 months apart, and being physically and mentally abused (As a strong male) and then false allegations placed against me, projecting the same abuse done to me, as I never told anyone, to protrct the mother of my children! I took it to try to keep the family together! Having the courts weaponized against me, while fully understanding what psychopathy, narcissism, and people that possess zero empathy or remorse. I saw evil for the past two years.

I understand why I needed this lesson, because it allowed me to help lead this movement!
Ive come to terms with this, and know it was all part of my souls journey!#SaveTheChildren
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค144๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

That is itโค You will help and heal many with your own experiences. I love you brother. God Bless You Always๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

God sees you!
God loves you!
Nana sends you love and light as well!

(2) Show this thread