Over the last few years, as I was battling against evil, in the form of pathological liars, manipulators, and gaslighting, and all trauma from narcisstic abuse, I found the only way to heal myself was to help others with their injustices.
The lesson I learned, was to not get stuck in the victim mentality, and stay in gratitude for all that I did have. A major positive from awakening to the pure evil that ran our world, was understanding how many people had it worse than I did.
The truth is more people have had injustices done against them, then have not. Gratitude, for what you do have is the key. We can all be grateful for something in our lives, even if it’s the air we still breath!
Try your best to release all pain and injustice, done against you, and focus on understanding it was more about the world we lived in! Do Your best to have some forgiveness and empathy for your abusers. Many of them were abused, and under mind control as well! Be the love & light!
#wwg1wga ♒️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Praying Medic has a video for healing emotional healing, it works...
https://prayingmedic.org/2021/12/13/emotional-healing/

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN!

Patriot - Committed to helping people help themselves - Christ Follower - Remnant

God bless you and keep you. I pray that God breathes on the truth that you bring forth!

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

Dont delve into helping other with demonic attacks , fair warning, it can destroy any human. there is a force in this world from the fallen that none of you have the ability to engage without serious consequences but bless you for your lightwork, I hope it saves many

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Thank you for the reminder Tom! I spouted ‘victim’ about the vax injuries, I know i must trust the bigger pucture. I am sorry💜 it was a I am tired response. I am grateful humanity will survive and be a part of the new earth. Thanks to all 🙏who are making that happen. 🕯

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

my problem is I get so angry at the people that are hurting the real VICTIMS: The Children!! I try to never allow myself to be a victim and I will fight to the end; but, the CHILDREN!! Is it ever going to stop for them?? NOT until this movie is over and the rightful President and other good elected representatives are in place!! I see some good being done; but not enough! It’s like people care more about anything except CHILDREN!!

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

Chris,
We really haven't received a full report on the rescue of the children and the prevention of future abductions . Can it be possible to extinguish this type of crime forever ? Recognizing and exposing the predatory crime network has been an important step in saving the children.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

beautifully said

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

Gratitude is the strongest frequency we can send into the universe. And the universe reacts to it too! Use the power of your heart and gratitude and you can change everything in your life. When you are sick, believe that you are healthy and your body will heal. Our imagination is the strongest we can work with. And don't try to live in the past or the future. Live in the here and now and know that everything will be fine and you have been healthy ever since. It really works! I experienced it myself.

fort et debout 😎✊

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

💜💜💜

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Beautiful Tom. Your insight resonates and means everything. In the past three years it's come to waking with gratitude in my tnoughts and prayers and drifting off to sleep the same way. speaking with God this way brings much peace.

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

great post! much love from New Orleans Patriots 🇱🇷🙏♥️🙅

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

I know THAT pain! Still do. I pray everyday for keeping my mind positive. God hold my hand always. Thank you Tom.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Great message! TY!

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

🙏👍🎯 truth, it wasnt until about 2018 that i woke up and was truly grateful for my past satanic ritual abuse, human trafficking etc. it has made me who i am...pearls come from grains of sand/irritants anf the oyster makes pearls...life dishes out sufferings, we overcome and there is joy. scar tissue is stronger than unscared.We also get to see a very special side of God - his tender mercies and miraculous healing. then we can be here to help others....

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

You are needed. Most importantly, you are loved. 🙏❤🙏

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

God bless you for your work for others. It is crucial each of us navigates these treacherous mental and emotional states to come to God given peace.

(2) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Thank you for this.
something I have been trying for years & years.
was moms murder in 1990 that I think I truly got lost again. not at first but let stuff pile up & up.
Yes God gives me only as much as I can handle, but I got lost and thought i forgot.
must be strong as last battle was nov 2019 10 days life support pneumonia (covid???)
life was saved, but I still strayed.
Stress from family issues.
I need to try harder. put down phone get out my bible.
Just not sure where to start.
know bible stories but not my bible.
wow 🙏🙏🙏

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

if not for Anonup I would not be seeking as I am.
yes turmoil from age 3 that i remember.
not excuses, helping me understand how I strayed.
my difficult journey will now end glorious!!!
i truly thank you all.

(1) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I know what you speak of. I very seldom put myself out there, (I keep my weaknesses to myself, no need to broadcast anything that gives satan even a bit of info.)I have lived a lifetime of the same type of people over and over. God knows all, he and I talk very frequently.

I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO TAKE MY THOUGHTS FROM MY HEAD AND PLACE THEM INTO MY HEART ❤️. I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO INCREASE MY LIFE FORCE ENERGY

Well said. I am entangled with a narc. Holding the light. It gets exhausting.I keep on keeping on! I do my best to focus on the positive! I am a Peaceful Warrior😊

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Its reptilian consciousness. The key is are they still human under mind control, are they reptilian!
first you can still have hope, the second you need to leave.
play this frequency and watch the reaction, it will tell you!
https://youtu.be/mWxuQphPCWI

(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

A little fun fact my Father God instilled in me.....everything we have been thru in our past was an "experience". Our past does not define us, but thru Gods amazing grace it gives the opportunity for his Glory to be shown thru what he makes of it. No matter what it was, God is/was able to make something so beautiful from it (Genesis 50:20)
I experienced, as a child, physical, sexual and mental abuse. God was able to take that mess and give me eyes to see and a heart to feel, forgiveness. Forgiveness for myself and forgiveness to the broken individual who did it. I do not carry an ounce of feeling like a victim, but rather victorious with God and heart wide open to help ANYONE I can. That is my Father God and God alone who picked me up and dusted me off. HE IS THE PUREST LOVE. We All Need Forgiveness for something. Go to him and ask. HE WILL GO ABOVE AND BEYOND YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATION.
I Love You All, He Loves You.🙏❤️🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

I Love You So Very Much. So Brave, and I do understand You. 🙏 God has Blessed You, and You are passing His blessings all over this World. I Am So Proud of You.❤️🤗

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

YES! This is what we teach at home-that it is not necessary to be "victim." I won't even call myself a "survivor," because it is not accurate. I am a child of God, today and always, regardless of what happens. That is the only way I will ever define myself.

I hate to sully your beautiful post by mentioning politics, but I strongly believe there are those who encourage victim-mentality. Because this is one way to control people and they do not even realize it is happening. #MAGA

(5) Show this thread

Couldn't have said it better myself Tom

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

🦁❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸❤️ #SAVEAMERICA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #THEBESTISYETTOCOME

Amen! Well said. Words I live by!