A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Man is so made that when anything fires his soul, impossibilities vanish

#POTUS45#DonaldJTrump#MAGA

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

this picture takes my breath away. i LOVE how hes always by himself. he doesnt need an entourage of people telling him what to do. just simply him. as it should be. i love this man so much. such a beautiful soul.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

No handlers
One Lion-hearted man anointed by God
The Creator our Lord in Heaven
‼️

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

that young man is soooo tall. nice to see them all together. God bless them.

In response Tammy Garza ***Z to her Publication

Le 'once' Petit Prince ~ My favourite photo of Father & Son
such soulful & wise eyes has young Lion Barron

My opinion, what if Barron is Princess Diana's child? And from what I hear people in the UK want a monarchy. I heard that the current Monarchy will be replaced with a young king. Could that young King be Barron, which I believe would make him King John?

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

😳♥️🍿
Wouldn’t that be something magical, however Queen of our hearts💓Melania & King 😉Donald are the glorious union that created such a beautifully brilliant boy ♥️

Dumb and outrageous "theory" that was started by trolls to descedit Q and make us all look like fools
Controlled opposotion fake . Sad . Best to leave this type of parentage questioning of Barron in the category of unseemly attempts against this family

Correct 💞🔆

Queen of our hearts: you 💘
Melania
&
Donald

together created & raised rhis beautiful future King 👑

You should be so proud of him 💎

(8) Show this thread