Lord we come to you in humble love together as many voices to ask Your Grace to command your mightiest warrior ArchAngel Michael & his legions of Angels to protect every child, every Patriot, all our military, & yes even the ppl still asleep to what is real from satan & his demons that have controlled this planet since time began.Lord we can not win this battle against evil without your help. Father we give you permission over our free will to join with our souls with your Armor of Grace & Sword of Strength & Wisdom to win this battle that has existed since time began & restore this country & planet to a sovereign existence that is in your will & in service to your plan for us to live in love & compassion for each other & all that you have created here for us. Devine Father please forgive us all of anything that we have ever done that is unclean in your eyes. Father if it be your will grant us our requests & manifestations & end satan's rule. In your son's precious name we pray. Amen

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen!

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication

We remind everyone that we pray this prayer every night at 8:09pm central time and all are welcome to join us

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

❤️ AMEN

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

Beautiful prayer❤️ Standing in agreement🙏

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

Amen.

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

Amen and Amen

Amen

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

inVoKing Daniel 12:12-13

*i Love it

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

I am in agreement to this most powerful prayer
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen & Amen 🙏🕊️✝️

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Amen.
Thank you Nana, I truly appreciate you. 🙏❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

😘😇🙏💜

(1) Show this thread

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Amen Amen Amen Amen

Agree and Amen.

OH it is HIS WILL, where all the info is really dropping from globally. HE does not play two sides.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

HIS planet, period.

(1) Show this thread

In Jesus’ Name Amen🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Amen & Amen. beautiful Nana

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

😘😇🙏💜

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Amen...Amen...Amen.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

😘😇

(1) Show this thread