Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Putin seems like an actor to me

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE SAVE OUR CHILDREN MAGA FIGHT FOR TRUMP DARK TO LIGHT THE BEST IS YET TO COME IN THIS TOGETHER

He is a lot older than me but the more he tells the cabal off the sexier i find him 🤪😅

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

nuclear scare event?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Sounds a lot like "F around and find out" to me ...

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Praying Teacher to her Publication

🤠that's how I read it

(1) Show this thread

Putin is Ally

Fake US Government is your enemy

YES HE IS !! GET UM PUTIN WWG1WGA WW