Only people mentioned by @DorQus17 in this post can reply

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

You forgot the reptilian eyes. Expand the pic. You’ll notice.

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

No matter how obvious it gets.. ( i. e. mask meltdown) all the normies i know are still snoring.😴

In response Gina PatriotMom to her Publication

Yup. That is a big problem. Also, so many have bailed on Trump because they feel betrayed about him lying regarding draining the swamp. Many actually believe that is the real Joey Rob Biden Jr.

I feel like whoever is advising Trump thru this entire disaster may have underestimated how many folks would abandon ship after 4 years and the swamp not drained even a little bit. Now, arrest a Schiff, a Pelosi, a Nadler or a McConnell for ALL to see, perp them, try them and hang them so that each and every American can actually SEE justice, you may win a few back. Right now and today we have nothing. No justice, no public arrests, no real President and no country.

It is stunning to me not only how many people have turned on Trump, but how many American Patriots think it is just fine how this has played out. If the below Flynn statement is even half true, mass and public arrests should begin imminently.

Update: General Flynn 'the foreign interference is real, confirmed by our intelli

(1) Show this thread

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Actor playing a role. The real Harris is probably in Gitmo.

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

Don't the normies ever notice this stuff?

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

Mask is coming off lol

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

Oh Wow

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Matrix breaking apart. 👍🏻