You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

What the hell is up with her neck?

No matter how obvious it gets.. ( i. e. mask meltdown) all the normies i know are still snoring.😴

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Indigorain in this post can reply

In response Gina PatriotMom to her Publication

Yup. That is a big problem. Also, so many have bailed on Trump because they feel betrayed about him lying regarding draining the swamp. Many actually believe that is the real Joey Rob Biden Jr.

I feel like whoever is advising Trump thru this entire disaster may have underestimated how many folks would abandon ship after 4 years and the swamp not drained even a little bit. Now, arrest a Schiff, a Pelosi, a Nadler or a McConnell for ALL to see, perp them, try them and hang them so that each and every American can actually SEE justice, you may win a few back. Right now and today we have nothing. No justice, no public arrests, no real President and no country.

It is stunning to me not only how many people have turned on Trump, but how many American Patriots think it is just fine how this has played out. If the below Flynn statement is even half true, mass and public arrests should begin imminently.

Update: General Flynn 'the foreign interference is real, confirmed by our intelli

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Update: General Flynn 'the foreign interference is real, confirmed by our intelligence agencies, the IP back-traces are real, if I fought for anything this is the most important thing I've ever fought for, not for Donald Trump or for anyone else, for America.'

Fascinating times!

(1) Show this thread