Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

I am researching suramin. It's essentially an anti-parasitic. Many of us in the health communities understand everything modern medicine calls a virus to actually be a parasitic pathogen. Of, course, it looks like if it's been found to reverse autism from vaccine injury, you can not buy it in the U.S. There is an outstanding anti-parasitic (not widely known about) you can buy- Mimosa Pudica Seed. It's sold primarily as digestive support, but it does so much more as an alkaloid, like Quinine. Research it's effectiveness for parasites. Very impressive compared to anything else out there. GNC also sells it. https://www.codeage.com/products/amen-mimosa-pudica

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

And you cant get it in the US 👿👿👿👿👿

What?????? I am praying that there is an antidote. Let it be true!

Reverse autism???????

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

This is incredible!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I heard "suramin"

of course it does have the antidote.

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

$ROPE for fraud Fauci. Mitkovitz is the shiz. Fucking warrior.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Anyone one know of how to get all the Nano particles and crap out of your system from chemtrails?

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

They say colloidal silver helps with the effects. I use it all the time. Don't have allergies anymore or sinus infection for the past 25 years

Organic farmer, love my country, fighting like hell! Let’s stop human trafficking! Save The Children!

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

Gene Decode also says: Fill your bathtub with as hot water as you can handle, add alfalfa pellets or straight alfalfa, add organic dish soap and soak in this. Use a blacklight and he says yuou can see particles leaving your body and sticking to the alfalfa. Use gloves to clean your tub afterwords, seal trashbag and throw away.

(2) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

The sheep will be glad to hear this.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Knowledge is power. Truth seeker. Family is everything. Save Our Children DJT God Bless the United States of America

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Whoa, did she say at the end it can reverse Autism?

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

I am betting this is the Army's new "vaccine" they are working on - the antidote!

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

WOW

I knew she had the knowledge of how to help save all these people. How to help all these kids (overwhelming #'s of autism) She just needs the FREEDOM and access to labs without the Fauxci & evil friends coming after her!

In response Jim McG to his Publication

creepy!

In response Jim McG to his Publication

Biden Sacrificed 270 666 111 2543

(5) Show this thread

I think it very interesting that Suramin and Ivermectin are anti-parasitic drugs ..

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Here is a link to the drug info
https://www.drugs.com/cons/suramin-injection.html

All American Conservative Christ follower. Trump is my President! On TS: @rebecca4truth

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

AWESOME FIND!

Christmas tree grower.. Firm believer of the Constitution of the US and the Bible.

Dr. Judy Mikovits mentioned this drug in one of her previous videos.
Dr. Redfield and Dr. Fauci pulled the drug off the market a few years ago.
And I thought doctors wanted to heal people.

Dr. Mikovits should have been running the National Institute of Health instead of Fauci.
Fauci should have been assigned to cleaning up the bat shit at the Wuhan Lab

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response Jim Boswell to his Publication

Dr. Fraudci should have been hanging from a rope instead. Just saying...

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Jim Boswell to his Publication

Agree on evrything except fauchi fate Im too demanding I know.

(2) Show this thread

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Thank you for this.

Maybe I’ve watched too many Mission Impossible movies, but OF COURSE THERES AN ANTI-VAX SYRUM!

(just wouldn’t put myself in a position of needing it!)

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

That's Bioweapons 101. The Sword and the Shield.

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

Don't be so certain. The health issues caused by the vaccine can go from vaccinated to unvaccinated people.

(2) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

more reading to do!

Wow! I sure hope this turns out to be true! Soooo many have believed the lies and taken the vaxx!

Of them, suramin, an anti‐trypanosomal drug, binds to HuR, exhibiting fast‐on and fast‐off kinetic behavior on surface plasmon resonance (SPR). We confirmed that suramin significantly decreased mRNA and protein expression of cyclin A2 and cyclin B1. The cyclin A2 and cyclin B1 mRNAs were destabilized by suramin.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Don't understand the medical information..but pray that this is helpful in diminishing impact of mRNA.

wow,you know your stuff, i get the suramin stops the mRNa from multiplying?Laymans terms suit me better🙂

(2) Show this thread

THIS is the lady that FAUCI and them had thrown IN PRISON, for blowing the whistle on them. Look her up. She is a bad ass.

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

HELL YEAH SHE IS!! One of my heros!!!!

(1) Show this thread