THE VACCINE 💉
HAS A ANTIDOTE 💥

Of them, suramin, an anti‐trypanosomal drug, binds to HuR, exhibiting fast‐on and fast‐off kinetic behavior on surface plasmon resonance (SPR). We confirmed that suramin significantly decreased mRNA and protein expression of cyclin A2 and cyclin B1. The cyclin A2 and cyclin B1 mRNAs were destabilized by suramin.

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

wow,you know your stuff, i get the suramin stops the mRNa from multiplying?Laymans terms suit me better🙂

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

NOT sure about this, I still think epsom salt can possibly dismantle it. THIS lady though, does know her stuff. Beyond her knowing the other parts of what she knows, not sure about this. Noticed primary supplier is Bauer, and I don't trust any big pharma companies.

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

I wanna see the ones showing the movements of fibers at least via the swabs and put it under a microscope and see if it is rendered ineffective via that.

(2) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Don't understand the medical information..but pray that this is helpful in diminishing impact of mRNA.

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

I got a feeling, they think they are so diabolical but God has a natural way to get it out of a body. I also love epsom salt soaks. NOT for diabetics, or pregnant women, funny I can find info pretty quick. STILL have not found why diabetics or pregnant women can't. IF somebody EVER finds out, do tell me please.

(1) Show this thread