THE VACCINE πŸ’‰
HAS A ANTIDOTE πŸ’₯

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Anyone one know of how to get all the Nano particles and crap out of your system from chemtrails?

They say colloidal silver helps with the effects. I use it all the time. Don't have allergies anymore or sinus infection for the past 25 years

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Godismysavior777 in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I swear by colloidal silver as well. I have found this brand to be excellent, but there are other, equally good brands out there.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I buy this when my local shop is out. I won't go anywhere without it

(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

We take that and Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin D-3 is a big one everyone should be taking this one and many more. No one has been sick in our home for a year now accept daughter who wont take any of it.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

My kid doesn't want to use it either, unless he's "dying" lol. I told him, your mother is never sick, so what is your problem

(1) Show this thread