Only people mentioned by @Weimy in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response San Voe to her Publication

B E A U T I F U L P E O P L E T H A T S W H Y T H E Y H A T E U S !

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

That was the most beautiful video, I have seen in a long time. I cried from the first hug all the way to the last hug. If only all could be so kind and loving. What a beautiful world it would be to live in. If you have faith and believe in GOD, this is what it is all about. Keep praying and keep the faith. GOD is leading the way. He is showing us the way home.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Beautiful!!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

❤️❤️❤️

THIS!!!! My heart is melting.

At one point I would have done this, but now with all these vaccinated sheep, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

My heart is so touched by this, i am crying like a baby! We all need the human touch. May God bless this young woman.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

and may God bless you too❣️

(1) Show this thread

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

😭😭😭 so much beauty in videos such as these, proof all is not lost in the world, thank GOD!

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

Tgat is so beautiful🌸💐im crying

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

🤗😭🤗😭🤗
favorite post everrrrrrrrr

pass ot on 💓

(1) Show this thread

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

Wauw, what beautiful, thank you for sharing, i love it.

In response 007 Woman to her Publication

pass it on

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Okay, that brought tears... SO beautiful...❤️🙏Thanks for sharing! Blessings!!

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

most every person dropped their 'earthly belongings' to engage in a hug. Powerful.

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Thank you

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby🐶✝️💗 Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all🇺🇲

Love wins💗

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

Absolutely Beautiful, sigh... And I have tears streaming down my face WoW.
God Bless this woman 🙏🏼

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

that's beautiful. brought tears to my eyes

WOW. Powerful. Love wins ❤️

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏❤️

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

❤️So beautiful to watch! This is what I love so much about the French people! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

This can be ALL people! Spread this video. Especially to negative people.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

Beautiful!!

▪︎DigitalPatriot▪︎LightWarrior▪︎🤍GOD▪︎Fmly▪︎DJT▪︎JR▪︎17Team▪︎Military▪︎ TheGreatAwakening▪︎WWG1WGA🔔 🇺🇸Be The Plan, Not The Problem🇺🇸

Brought tears to my eyes....It's amazing to know we have so many Beautiful, Loving, Caring, and Selfless people we share this world with. Thank you for sharing this. It means a lot to see Love being spread, especially when there is so much hate we are trying to fight.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Im crying like a big mushy baby! Thank you, HUGS!

It was last summer

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

I ❤️LOVE❤️ this!!!!! Im praying for all that have hugged this person or would hug like this!!! I pray triple blessings!!!! 🙏

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Observing the frauds and laughing at fools. DNH, TNS; ZFG

Right in the feels!

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication

That’s a fact

(1) Show this thread

#Patriot, #Truhtseeker, #DigitalWarrior, MAGA, #WWG1WGA, #Godwins. The best is yet to come. The great awakening. Hold the line.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

❤️