Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

I'm glad it's a FF atleast the idiots didn't burn Minneapolis down last night.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Where and when we gonna find old George?
Nana doubts he is even dead, bet he on a beach somewhere spending all those millions that fools donated to his gofundme!

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

Here are some better pics~ I have tons!! We were all over this! We knew it was s shit show.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I’m beginning to think that nobody knows what he looks like for real

Ears are very unique.

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Wonder when the world finds out about all the actors and how thats going to go over with the activist?
This is a long movie.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

We're watching a movie.

#DigitalSoldiers

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

hopefully these crisis actors(there are many) will be revealed

high profile case and the budget looking court room got me and the lady in the background charging her phone or ipad 😂then his dumbfounded look on the verdict , judge judy small claim court looks better 😂😂

I think its cash cab guy.