🚨🚨🚨Stanford Study Results 🚨🚨🚨
Facemasks are Ineffective to Block Transmission of COVID 19 and Actually Can Cause Deterioration and Premature Death!!! We all knew the masks were bad!!! UNMASK the WORLD NOW#nomoremasks ⌛️#TruthBombs#MAGA#wwg1wga 🇺🇸🦅 5:5

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Yep.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

so then it is good politicians continue to wear these face diapers....

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Advice from an RN of 50 years:
Face masks are detrimental to our natural immune response. We need adequate oxygen exchange for it work efficiently.
Fresh air
Exercise
Sunshine ( Vit D & natural disinfectant)
Hydration ( filtered alkaline, not bottled or tap water)
Healthy diet (NO soda, makes the bones weak & causes acidity which promotes cancer, No GMO, or High Fructose Corn syrup, avoid fast food)
Healthy weight (Obesity leads to diabetes which leads to cardiovascular disease, retina problems, kidney failure, sleep apnea, and is associated with higher mortality & susceptibility to illness like viruses.)
Reduce stress by engaging with others, hug, smile, laugh
Connect with God (We are mind, body, spiritual beings. To neglect any of these three leaves us out of balance & at risk of diseases.) (Dis-Ease = being not at ease, out of balance)
Masks are bacteria catchers & hold moisture that promotes bacterial growth. Re-breathing bacteria can lead to bacterial pneumonia

Fauci knows! From nih.gov website.

Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis

...Although, scientific evidence supporting facemasks’ efficacy is lacking, adverse physiological, psychological and health effects are established. Is has been hypothesized that facemasks have compromised safety and efficacy profile and should be avoided from use...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Is this a diaper on that face?