Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Definitely doesn't look like the same guy!

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Iโ€™m a Leo๐Ÿฆ Love life ๐Ÿค— Be positive it looks good on you๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿงš๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒนโœจ

The hairline gives it away that its not the same guy.

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

So many comms in this. 8:46-time first Tower was hit.
George had a twin/ from the twin cities
The guy on the ground is bald and in the video
he had some hair......

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

No way are they same person...Eyes different shape, brows different, ears wrong, hair line...actually I could go on and on.....

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป

Hardly ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿค”IDK about the police cars in anyone else's area.... but there is NOT ONE police car in my state that just has "POLICE" on the license plate. Seems a bit off to me๐Ÿคฃ

Knowledge is a earthly possession, Enlightenment is only granted by God for those who know the spirit. Answers are in the Bible โœ๏ธ

Since when do EMT/ Paramedics (in tan uniforms) wear bulletproof vest? I can't find the other picture or video (they've wiped so much footage already) but one of them EMT/ Paramedic is wearing a gun on his hip.

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Iโ€™m a Leo๐Ÿฆ Love life ๐Ÿค— Be positive it looks good on you๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿงš๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒนโœจ

Agreed

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

i thought right of the bat that was not the same guy. No one believed me. i do not see ee Ben Bailey

IDK if it is Ben Bailey from "Cash Cab" but way too many differences and oddities from the video, just strange![.]๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ””

Had trump been in office you know it would have been not guilty to incite riots. But now he is guilty... ppl hold back and then this actor is quietly released out the back door. get some botox and a face surgury and boom off to retire with epstein

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

I said the same thing too and I was shot down so fast. Even the pictures of Floyd are different (not real looking, tattoos in different places that don't match up), and then there is a picture that shows this "CRISIS ACTOR FAKE COP" where he has his police patch on left shoulder and the another picture showing it on right shoulder?? I've seen this CRISIS ACTOR's face (pictures) from other major tragedies throughout the years.๐Ÿ˜ก

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

Yes for sure I agree!

(1) Show this thread

Is that normal for a badge to be that crooked??

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

comm!

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

Yes! Not only that but I remember from seeing the video that the badge actually looks fabric not even metal.

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I don't believe it is the same person, it was a scam.....look at all the $$$ they got for his death.....possible money laundering? .....smh..... I have a $20 bet with my half asleep husband that this dude is alive and will be walked out in handcuffs......"Hello George"

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

First major Arrests???

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Oh no doubt. This isn't the same person. If there ever was a George Floyd in the first place, he's alive and well.

(3) Show this thread

The one on the left is Ben Bailey, a crsis actor. On the right is the real Chauvin. Chauvin will "epstein" himelf and live the rest of his life in Ariba. Bailey will be at the next FF.

In response Ede Ward to his Publication

Yes that's why I put his name on the meme.

(1) Show this thread

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

It's the Cash Cab dude for sure. Wrinkles in forehead, bridge on nose. Question is....who produced this show?

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

Exactly... Hello George Soros .

(1) Show this thread

Iโ€™ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. Iโ€™m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Wouldnโ€™t it shock the WHOLE WORLD if George Floyd suddenly appeared in public? HELLO GEORGE ๐Ÿ˜‰

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธNatureโค๏ธ

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Its what I said in the beginning.........

Maybe Q was talking to George Magazine ?

R you ready to say Hello to Lark again ?

(4) Show this thread

Iโ€™ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. Iโ€™m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Full on LARP.

Live - Action - Role - Play ๐ŸŽฌ

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

I've been saying the same thing since last year when it all happened.
People thought I was nuts.

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Social Dissonance is real for sure!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

All normies think we're nuts! js

(2) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

American Airlines Flight 11: a Boeing 767 aircraft, departed Logan Airport at 7:59 a.m. en route to Los Angeles with a crew of 11 and 76 passengers, not including five hijackers. The hijackers flew the plane into the northern facade of the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York City at 8:46

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

What I found as a connection is 8:46 supposed length of time he was knealt on....The time of the NYC 9/11 attack was at 8:46 A.M.
Someone is telling us to dig deeper.

Symbolism will be their downfall .

No planes hit anything that day. Holograms. Controlled demolition, Missiles. Don't believe what fake news shows you.

(2) Show this thread

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

GHOST AGREES WITH US โœ”๏ธ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿป

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Hello George?

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Doesn't even look at all like the same guy!

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The whole Floyd thing has been a set up from the beginning. These two people are not the same. Anyone can see that. The "paramedics" at the scene were terrible actors breaking all emergency protocol for a patient with neck trauma. They lifted him like he was a 5 ft women weighing 100 pounds, not a 6ft 7" 300 pound guy. His casket was too short to hold him and the pallbearers carried the casket like there was a 5 foot 100 pound women inside. To quote Bye-din: C'mon man.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

i am so sick of all of this crap! sick of my friends nit seeing what is so obviously in your face! they didnt see it a year ago and they cant see it now. unbelievable how blind even those who are on the same side are.

(3) Show this thread

George aint dead! Thats the whole take the MSM down. Hello George

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

I live in Minneapolis. National Guardis here in full force... The'guy' that played the cop is a crisis actor. A dummy was put on the gurney.

it is goi

In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication

Yeah the whole thing was an act!

In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication

Interesting that 7Sigma Inc a factory that makes medical mannequins in Minneapolis mysteriously burned to the ground in June 2020...during the GF riots.....

(2) Show this thread

Definitely not the same guy.

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Agree and I don't believe Floyd is dead. It was a dummy.

In response June Patriot to her Publication

Yeah he is def alive. This was all a show to stir unrest during an Election year and divide people. Weren't people wearing masks then too. End of May?

(1) Show this thread

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

And I still say Floyd isn't dead..what was lying on ground was a dummy and only half of one..anyone ever see his whole body? I've seen pics of a dummy of him a man is holding up.

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

George Floyd is on an island somewhere drinking a Pina Colada

(1) Show this thread