Beautiful CGI fireworks display that never actually happened.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I'm not too far from DC and there were real fireworks. Sorry!

Slept too long. Awakened abruptly. Shot of tequila. Ready to fight! 🙏God wins! 🇺🇸WWG1WGA always!

In response Patriots Under God to her Publication

I was wondering if they really happened. I didn't see any postings from real people. Thank you for clearing that up.

(1) Show this thread

From the acceptance speech with the jeeps to the executive orders and now this the whole thing looks and feels fake. Not just movie fake but sinister and deceptive. I guess those false fireworks displays are preparing those who havent quite got the sleep out of their eyes yet. So much gaslighting going on. No one will trust TV or media again after the truth comes out.

I love my God, Country, Family and DJT. Anon for 3 years. FULL TRUST in the plan. I am here to hold the line and be a Warrior for God.

I would love to hear from the Patriots that live in Dc. They could put a stop to this one real fast. Shout out to anyone in DC. DID this happen or not. LOL

There are many posts and videos that said they did happen. so here is the million dollar question. did they happen or not? only one answer can be right in this case. so my research said they happened. Ill admit if im wrong. I just dont want fake stories to be posted just to add fuel to the fire.All we want and need is the truth.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

🤣🤣 isn't it sad when everything is FAKE?

- I LOVE: God,🇫🇷 🇺🇸 & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO 🇪🇺

I guess if this was a real firework display, locals around would have seen and / or heard it. I haven't seen any video taken by "normal" people, actually amateurs. Strange

For the love of God, Family, TRUMP2Q2Q, MAGA, Anon Fam and Always a little Sammy 🐿❤🇺🇸🕊🥳🥳💃💃🐿🐿💣That's what makes me smile!

Another joke like the show they're doing in Hollywood! I'm honestly done with. being treated like crap. Time to end this evil insanity! They'll be meeting reality soon

For the love of God, Family, TRUMP2Q2Q, MAGA, Anon Fam and Always a little Sammy 🐿❤🇺🇸🕊🥳🥳💃💃🐿🐿💣That's what makes me smile!

Another joke like the show they're doing in Hollywood! I'm honestly done with. being treated like crap. Time to end this evil insanity! They'll be meeting reality soon

THE BEST IS YET TO C[Q]ME👊🇺🇸🦅

FAKE TO THEY CORE😂😂😂🤣

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Fake Fireworks For The Fake Administration! I hope this ends soon their acting skills are terrible!

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

They probably should have hired Seattle's Modern Enterprises to produce the show. https://virtualrealityinsider.com/index.php/2020/12/02/seattles-stunning-new-years-at-the-needle-show-goes-virtual-this-year/

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

They probably should have hired Seattle's Modern Enterprises to produce the show. https://virtualrealityinsider.com/index.php/2020/12/02/seattles-stunning-new-years-at-the-needle-show-goes-virtual-this-year/

theres nothing genuine about these people

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

now thats just creepy, thus all is truly a twillight episode

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

I saw someone post a video of blackout at thr White House and then fireworks last night. Accurate?

Only followers of this user (@Ashley17) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Ashley17) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Do they do fireworks at Gitmo??? I think I'm gonna puke.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response Made In America to her Publication

...yeah, but they call it a "Squad"

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

cant wait for sleepers to find out the truth. its getting really hard to keep explaining.

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I do Snapchat and look at the location of the activity. Someone did post foreworks as it was happening. They also posted no one at the monument singing. I'm going with 1/2 real and 1/2 not.

In response Jeannie Nelson to her Publication

Yeah they did a crappy display. Not this display.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter lives on the Hill...no fireworks noted by her.

God. Family is everything. Truthseeker. Question everything. #JohnWayne #2ndAmendment #WWG1WGA

In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication

Same thing here in deep-state Seattle for new year's. It was all CGI on our local news. MSM is a joke.

(1) Show this thread

there were fireworks on the live cam.

Ezra True Red Patriot here, Scott McKay just told us on his youtube channel from his so-called intel source that...and I quote, "we're not going to see any arrests or anything concrete until more people wake up" could be March/April 🙁My heart sank, is this true? I have no job or family left as I refuse to "let go of the line", Im a white-knuckle hold the line girl, but if true this is devastating Ezra...
...is it true?

In response Kimberly Phillips to her Publication

Arrests have happened all last week. More this week. Tribunals are on the way. All to be revealed publicly.

🔔👁♾❗️Event Horizon Search & Rescue❗️♾👁🔔 🙏Yogi • Philosopher • Traveler • Hammock Tester 🙏 🐝Sovereign🐝Tabit, Pi3-Ori🐝

In response Kimberly Phillips to her Publication

Hold the line and breathe.

(2) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

The past 4th of July fireworks...#EnjoyTheFakeryWithBiden

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I didn't think that was real, I saw nothing on the live cam but maybe I just wasn't looking at the right time. Is there any confirmation that it was fake?

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

There was a small fireworks display on the 20th. Nothing near what is shown here. This is CGI for the public. Fake.

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

ive been researching this. i saw 2 people post 3 videos of their footage on YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ofEG7Kew-8c&list=WL&index=5

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gLrjsyfZ1-o&list=WL&index=4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hqY2lS1B8So&list=WL&index=3

this one was the night before the inauguration:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t66TQhMBoLg&list=WL&index=2

seems like there would be more than that...

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Possum49) can see their posts