Beautiful CGI fireworks display that never actually happened.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Ezra True Red Patriot here, Scott McKay just told us on his youtube channel from his so-called intel source that...and I quote, "we're not going to see any arrests or anything concrete until more people wake up" could be March/April 🙁My heart sank, is this true? I have no job or family left as I refuse to "let go of the line", Im a white-knuckle hold the line girl, but if true this is devastating Ezra...
...is it true?

Arrests have happened all last week. More this week. Tribunals are on the way. All to be revealed publicly.

In response Kimberly Phillips to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Sauce?

Abou a year ago , Juan07 told us in several interviews not to expect the Big arrests “like Hillary and Obama” to happen until the spring of 2021. However, he didnt mention Biden then .
The first arrest will shock the world is a major message we hold on to from Q and it could and probably will occur sooner. It could be Biden .
The other Q message is that “the first wave will be swift and meaningful and will send a message to others to indicate direction “ so that implies indictments of pawns in the games as in those involved in election fraud : think Georgia governor and Sec of state

who was arrested?

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

Roy Blunt Missouri

I ❤️🐸 WWG1WGA! 🍿🍿🍿

🙏Pray for those who will be thrust awake, finding out the truth in a short time span will be very difficult for them.

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

oh thank you for that. i trust you and keep telling everyone i know but its getting hard to convince.

Thank you so much! I had faith that things were happening! You're the best!