#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

@martingeddes
is that you?

(Testing reply to@vincentkennedy — not sure if this is how anonup works) — Yes this is me! Have a free authentication Geddesgram.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Kek

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Hello

FreedomPatriotRedhead BlackCatRescuer LostInADesertWithNORain GodIsMyStrength LoveTrulyIsAllThereIs SimpleIsBetter DarkChocolate/RedWine

Welcome, Martin. I've missed your breathtaking art. (I got the Boot Badge from Twit) This pic is, as always ...breathtaking.

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

YAY! HEY MARTIN! SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE! :)

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Earth/sky/humans. Electric & magnetism...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaUNrq3l8L4&ab_channel=BBCNews

Glad you're hear@Martingeddes... thanks for posting@VincentKennedy

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

❤️❤️❤️

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Your photos and missives are amazing! Thanks for all you do!

Love of Country, Military and POTUS. Proud mom happy wife #KAG #WWG1WGA, suspended from Twatter badge of honor

Morning, glad to see you here.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

where have U been, O, Martin?
interesting photo ~ trying to detemine where U may have been to get this shot!

Morning Martin, So glad to have you

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

💙Heart be still... Both of you here
@vincentkennedy
@martingeddes

WWG1WGA 💙

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

Good Morking VK. Happy to hear you again.
I'm still Standing Strong & continue to pray.

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Yay Martin!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

Hi Martin. I have been banned over at Twitter. Please post over here at anonup.com

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

🎉 Love the Geddesgram!

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

Bienvenido! welcome home! it was anout time! love and peace.

Hi Martin!!!!! Missed you!!!!

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Hello@martingeddes good to see you here 🍻

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

I told him it was you. A few giveaways. Good to see you here - better than Gab IMO but staying on both as have found some of the best anons on each site. Your wisdom & photos are required here...

SO happy to have found you again!!! YAY ME!!! I have missed your work!!

😍So glad to see you and your wonderful photography here.

@vincentkennedy, thanks for confirming@martingeddes is really Martin...a great Patriot with a voice of reason/wisdom during these turbulent times.

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

Wellcome friend !

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Nice to find you in the cosmo