Why now?
Old.
Connection.

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

In response John Q.. to his Publication

😉

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I saw Diana’s personal interview yesterday and I pray that she found peace and love and happiness and discovered the incredible Brilliance that lives within her.

(1) Show this thread

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

I followed this back in the day, it was said by her hair dresser that Diana saw what the so called royal pedos did and she saw them transform into demons/reptiles. Stylist said, she was terrified that she would be killed for not going along with their satanic ways. Never bought the accident hoax, not even back in the day.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

WELCQME HQME BEAUTIFUL SISTER🌸🌺🌷🌸🌺🌷🌸🌺🌸🌷🐸😉💛💗

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

17...🤔

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Well go say hello to our Queen of Hearts@DianAandDennis ❤️

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Our beautiful Queen, a true descendant of the Bible who is living among us, protecting us, guiding us, saving us. My beautiful hermanita, I am overjoyed with all the incredible truths I have learned about you and the brave and breathtaking family you have created. I thank you for all you have done to save humanity. Yours is the world and all that is wonderful in it. Can hardly wait to celebrate with you!
@DianAandDennis
@DongaldTrunk

(1) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Thanks Dan

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Every lie will be revealed.
#GodWins#TheBestIsYetToCome

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Diana wss groomed to be ISIS
Prince William a moon child was groomed to be the messiah to the occult
ISIS’s son Horus.

Take it to the bank..

everyone is just so freakin cool.....woop

🙏The GOD,The LOVE💖And The FREEDOM is my prayer!! ⭐ ЭQЄ Z❤️LOVEVII 💓 Κ:Κ=11:11=kinetic nuclear 🔥 Gold energy soul kicletic

My heart and my soul lead me ... 💖⭐
If you know you know .... 💎
Ay Stay calm and trust the plan.💎
Always do what your heart tells you💖
WearI wear my heart on my sleeve💖
It is better to be poor and happy than the rich and miserable
I like to be free-spirited.
Some people do not like it, but that's how I am
Life is just a journey💎
"I like to be the Queen in people's hearts

Her "eating problems" were because she KNEW what the NOT HUMANS were eating.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

she discovered the pedophilia and child trafficking

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Frank Dionne to his Publication

and more...read about what happened to her the night before the "royal wedding."

(1) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

She lived.... She found out A LOT! She always was self depracating and called herself "thick as a board". Far from it YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

deprecating. Oops

(1) Show this thread

seeing is believing, not through the tel u a vision, but in person and since that will never happen this article sounds alot like blah blah blah blah, blabber spew.

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Summer Gurl to her Publication

From the first time I saw the top right pic, aside from thinking this lady looks like Samantha Carter from Stargate haha, I have felt this is Diana's daughter.

(2) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In the UK and other Commonwealth countries, Diana is The People's John John. Together they will Awaken most of the planet.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

She died on my wedding day!
Bless
I now know the significance of that event.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Go say hello to her@DianAandDennis 😉

(1) Show this thread

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

😎I thought she was running from Hasnat Khan...the Heart Surgeon.

His cousin was Khan - Prime Minister of Pakistan
His other cousin was Mayor - London

They were responsible for Flight 800 take-down. She found out.

Dodi and his family were good guys - helping her flee.

That's what I think.😎

Obvious other reason was she wanted out of the Lizard family too! That's just a given. She was just the heir bearer.

Oh look, I've found where I read the Khan info:
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/07/blind-items-revealed-1_4.html

Reptilians, she said in her interview back in 1996 if l recall that they the royals were not human, she put her trust in 2 wonderful men Jfk Jr John John love that guy and President Trump love him forever🧡💛🙏

perhaps Melania Trump they both adore children and probably was exposing it when she escaped

I pray she is alive. It was heartbreaking the way she left us. She and I were pregant for our first child at the same time way back in the day!

Constitutional Patriot. Anxiously waiting for the storm to fully roll in. Proudly deleted from Twitter 5 times now.

YES! and is she still alive!?

In response Big *D* to his Publication

Of Course@DianAandDennis 😉

(1) Show this thread

Jesus. Patriot. 🙏🏻🦅✝️

for me... its ALL relevant. I want all the pieces.

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

i dont want to seem uncaring, but, until we get our President back where he belongs I really dont care what is going on elsewhere.
i dont see the relevance to Today.
maybe I'm wrong

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

As far as I can tell, it's all connected.

(1) Show this thread

My Guess, the children.. she simply couldn't.

I'm so hoping she is still around.Even better, she will reappear to the world. Everybody will be in awe.

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Yes, JFK Jr. and DJT

Anon supporter, Trump follower. MAGA

JFk Jr and DJT