What did she FIND OUT?
Why was she RUNNING?
Who did she ENTRUST TO HELP HER FLEE?
What was THE COVER?
Why is this relevant?
Why now?
Old.
Connection.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

In response John Q.. to his Publication

She died on my wedding day!
Bless
I now know the significance of that event.

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I always thought that was her -- 20 years ago (and even sometimes now) I've been told by so many people that I look like her - there are some photos of me that do resemble her quite well. But she is much more beautiful. At any rate, I stay anonymous b/c of my past profession which actually may not matter much anymore. But "do no harm" - I would not want former clients/pts to think of me in a way that might damage the good work we did together. Everyone calls me Diana's sister - so I've adopted that name as well. Maybe when she comes out, I will as well. Love you Diana@DianAandDennis

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

My husband's boss once walked into his office, threw down a copy of Newsweek or Time and said "Hey, what's your wife doing on the cover of this magazine?" I just remembered that - so funny

(1) Show this thread