Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I've never liked this "Dr" .. he's worthless. I was totally disgusted with him, when a mother was on his show - grief stricken over the loss of her child.. and THIS fake told her "You just need to get over it and move on" AS a parent who has lost a child - that is something you DO NOT 'get over'. You live with the pain each day - you learn to live with the pain and the loss.
He's a QUACK!!!

In response Cyndee DeLong to her Publication

You NEVER get over loss of a child. I never liked this con artist.

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Our son passed 27 years ago. I will never get "over" his passing. When someone tells me this - I ask them "Have YOU lost a child? A part of YOUR body?" He's a horrible person to tell a grieving mother this.

I can't imagine anyone saying to get over loss of a child. I would never get over it. I am very sorry for your loss. On the anniversary of my brother's death I mentioned it to someone who replied, "Does that mean something to you?" I just said, "Of course, he is my brother."

In response Cyndee DeLong to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jlws21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet Lewis, click on at the bottom under it