Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I've never liked this "Dr" .. he's worthless. I was totally disgusted with him, when a mother was on his show - grief stricken over the loss of her child.. and THIS fake told her "You just need to get over it and move on" AS a parent who has lost a child - that is something you DO NOT 'get over'. You live with the pain each day - you learn to live with the pain and the loss.
He's a QUACK!!!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cyndee in this post can reply

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Cyndee DeLong to her Publication

We should have guessed, he is a biproduct of Oprah. I believe she's the one that gave him his start. Oprah also gave Ellen her start as well. I haven't watched any TV in a long time, does Ellen still have the Epstein set behind her?

You NEVER get over loss of a child. I never liked this con artist.

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Our son passed 27 years ago. I will never get "over" his passing. When someone tells me this - I ask them "Have YOU lost a child? A part of YOUR body?" He's a horrible person to tell a grieving mother this.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I think I actually remember that! Only a douchebag would say that to a mom. Now we know he is a pedo scum. I wonder of that mom is reading or found out any of this stuff about him after his totally callous statement to her...