Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

The fall from that high of a horse is no surprise, and may it be an extremely painful landing. Splat goes the fake fraud "Dr".๐Ÿ‘ฟ

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four โค๏ธ and Gma of several โค๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ… TRUMP WON!!

With his association with Oprah I expected this. Does not surprise me in the slightest degree.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

right, agree, now that I know what I know.

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #SAVEOURCHILDREN Fight like a Flynn๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ Perm banned fb, Instagram, tic toc

pos๐Ÿ‘ฟ

I always thought he was a fooking joke. Just another money and ratings whore.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

but to spend that much time trying to get a pedo out of jail is really creepy...disgusting! Reminds me of Geraldo trying to see that Gislaine Maxwell is just a socialite: no, she is a sicko pedo that hurt children and God know what else she did!! Only in jail for what they are cuaght at, but maybe not all their crimes.

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

He's not even a doctor ๐Ÿ˜‚

(2) Show this thread

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

I've never liked this "Dr" .. he's worthless. I was totally disgusted with him, when a mother was on his show - grief stricken over the loss of her child.. and THIS fake told her "You just need to get over it and move on" AS a parent who has lost a child - that is something you DO NOT 'get over'. You live with the pain each day - you learn to live with the pain and the loss.
He's a QUACK!!!

In response Cyndee DeLong to her Publication

You NEVER get over loss of a child. I never liked this con artist.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Cyndee DeLong to her Publication

We should have guessed, he is a biproduct of Oprah. I believe she's the one that gave him his start. Oprah also gave Ellen her start as well. I haven't watched any TV in a long time, does Ellen still have the Epstein set behind her?

(3) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ’• Peace & Love ๐Ÿ˜Š

I never really did like the guy either. Last time I tried to watch his show, it seemed a little Jerry Springer(ish) too. All cut out of the same mould, or cut from the same mold...same difference! heehee

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

I couldn't stand to listen to him either, never trusted him, or Oprah. Ellen was a little harder for me, because she seemed to be so giving, which makes me hate her (him?) more for the deeper deception.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

i trusted him and oprah until about 10 years ago when they both seemed too celebrity, and no longer down to earth. both scum, now we know

(1) Show this thread

have to have more appreciation for 'gut' instincts
bc i could not even stand to hear him talk!

how sad that these 'trusted' talk show ppl drew
so many in, looking for answers and warm fuzzies...
prob a huge red-pill right there just w/ him, ellen, oprah

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

yes, well said

(1) Show this thread