5D Angel Vibes Incoming ✨😇✨
#5D#wwg1wga#AngelVibes

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Does having a migraine and ringing ears mean anything when the Schumann resonance pops off? i always feel like im going to die. Ive heard that its ascension symptoms, and Ive also heard that its because im not ascending, otherwise, id feel fantastic- any opinions on which it is?

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

Yes 100% they do! We get these migraines / headaches & loud ringing when we are receiving downloads and the white angel vibes is when we are getting large downloads and it causes that! I have been having strong ones right in my Pineal Gland ✨✨✨

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

i wonder if it hurts me so much because i have a condition called empty sella, where all those lil glands in that space inside my brain are flattened by spinal fluid pressure. ( so on a scan, it looks empty) if my pineal is trying to take in information, in its squashed state, maybe it hurts more?😂😂😂who knows.

There could def be a correlation to that for sure! For bad headaches and migraines you can use a couple tablespoons of organic lemon juice in a glass of water with a couple pinches of pink / sea salt and it helps a lot! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

thanks for the suggestion, my migraines are exacerbated by a bunch of genetic conditions. Ive got terrible blood flow since my kidneys are weird too. im sure lemon would work for most people. i need a medbed, stat!

Try the lemon juice and let me know if it helps you and I will def keep that in mind on the MedBed side! Keep your head up and its going to be wonderful soon when we can get rid of these issues forever so everyone can live a happy and painfree life! God Bless you 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread