Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ’“πŸ’œ

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

It's not been fun or relaxing to me. Ears hurts, body aches. I've been stretching and getting some sun. βœ¨πŸ™

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Oh YES - I need the WHITE - I love the WHITE !!!!- Bring on the 5D!!!

A soulful artisan creates beautiful truths with photography painting drawing divinely natural inspired art.

look at that time. equals 17

In response Patricia Beauchamp to her Publication

I did try to do that one on purpose!! Oh and your timestamp to me was 1:07!#17 all around . ❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

β€οΈπŸ™

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

https://youtu.be/wwSIxd2kA4A

a missing β€œBow”?

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

Does having a migraine and ringing ears mean anything when the Schumann resonance pops off? i always feel like im going to die. Ive heard that its ascension symptoms, and Ive also heard that its because im not ascending, otherwise, id feel fantastic- any opinions on which it is?

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

Yes 100% they do! We get these migraines / headaches & loud ringing when we are receiving downloads and the white angel vibes is when we are getting large downloads and it causes that! I have been having strong ones right in my Pineal Gland ✨✨✨

(1) Show this thread

Yes I felt it too! Slept like a baby last night! THANQ!!!

Loved seeing the Eygptian dock lined with containers that spelled out "THANK YOU" so very cool!

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Swear i can FEEL the Energy in the Air!

Good Times!!! 3

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Michael and friendsπŸ˜‡ready to do battle along side our great men and women warriors❣️

Help is on the way.

Oh my gosh!!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming πŸ™#FamilyIsEverything

I had my best day of the year yesterday,
CoinkcidenseπŸ‘€ me thinks notπŸ˜ŽπŸ™

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Ringing like crazy... and headache.

Christian πŸ›‘Women and children safety instructor πŸ›‘Patriot WWG1WGA

10:07 sounds like 17 to me

Will follow your lead on this since I am still clueless, unless it's the ringing.

In response General Khaos to his Publication

Yes it's the ringing of the ears too! ✨✨✨✨

(1) Show this thread

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Wow. And then there was light! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Right?! We haven't had a down pour of 5D like this for awhile!
βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

(1) Show this thread