#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Did you notice the BTC drop?
When BTC drops all ALTS drop.

Doge pretty much ignored BTC drop.
Why?

Robinhood Investors don't associate BTC with DOGE.

Huge Sign.

If you haven't yet:
Good time to enter XRP ($1.30)
Good time to enter Doge ($0.36-$0.39)

Double up and then take out your original investment.
Then let the rest it ride.

Don't forget about Taxes.

Avoid ETH until regulations.

*Not a financial advisor.

YES VK!!! XRP & DOGE to the MQQN βœ¨βœ¨πŸš€βœ¨βœ¨
The Quantum Financial System is being activated πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
#wwg1wga #darktolight #QFS

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

❀️ 144K | High Vibe Tribe | WWG1WGA ❀️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

We're gonna take a trip on our little Doget ship right through the sky! πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

I mean, if anyone wants more, they've got nothing.
If it's QFS, what good is xxxcoins to someone?πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

why did you guys promte this, it has sunk?

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication

It will go back up! All cryptos crashed a bit after Biden's Tax plan. I promote XRP because I believe in it and though XRP is down now it is still 50% higher than it was a month ago.

(1) Show this thread

My thing is I feel crypto is just a pyramid scheme with absolutely no value .Who can tell me its not ?

It will be backed Gold . ✨✨✨

(1) Show this thread

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

We are having trouble buying crypto in πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦. we do have access to silver though. Thanks to all who have dropped subtle hintsπŸŒ»πŸ•―πŸ˜Ž

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

REAL PAPER MONEY HAS BEEN PRINTED AS IS WAITING TO BE DISTRIBUTED TO THE BANKS. XRP may be the DS option to get us all on the DIGITIAL Asset backed Crypto that is tied in w out cell phone and US being a cyborg. ELON MUSK warned us about this plan

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

I should be more clear as DOGE is not apart of QFS but XRP is. Do you know what the Quantum Financial System is? That system is replacing the Swift System which has been used forever that gives a lot of money to central banks / The Cabal. This system is non hackable and uses blockchain technology etc. QFS is White Hats not Deep State. πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

I wish I really understood this.. lol 🀦 I've just been stacking physical. I dont have much knowledge about xrp, bitcoin, crypto. It's like jibberish to me 🀣 Any advice on a good site for beginners?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

sign up for UPHOLD www.uphold.com thrn buy XRP once you buy XRP take it off the internet and put it onto a ledger www.ledger.com so no one will hack it.....

(4) Show this thread

#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #MAGA #WWG1WGAπŸ™πŸ’―πŸ’ŠπŸ’§

hey sis where do you buy XRP?recommend buying?

In response Krista King to her Publication

Uphold you can get it on! I suggest Exodus as a holding wallet though as it is safer and you can exchange there too! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread