#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Did you notice the BTC drop?
When BTC drops all ALTS drop.

Doge pretty much ignored BTC drop.
Why?

Robinhood Investors don't associate BTC with DOGE.

Huge Sign.

If you haven't yet:
Good time to enter XRP ($1.30)
Good time to enter Doge ($0.36-$0.39)

Double up and then take out your original investment.
Then let the rest it ride.

Don't forget about Taxes.

Avoid ETH until regulations.

*Not a financial advisor.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

YES VK!!! XRP & DOGE to the MQQN ✨✨🚀✨✨
The Quantum Financial System is being activated 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅
#wwg1wga #darktolight #QFS

I wish I really understood this.. lol 🤦 I've just been stacking physical. I dont have much knowledge about xrp, bitcoin, crypto. It's like jibberish to me 🤣 Any advice on a good site for beginners?

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_USA in this post can reply

In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication

sign up for UPHOLD www.uphold.com thrn buy XRP once you buy XRP take it off the internet and put it onto a ledger www.ledger.com so no one will hack it.....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication

Physical Silver is great too as I collect that as well but yes I suggest learning as much as you can about all of this. There are lots of videos on Youtube and there are options to buy in a few places on the XRP side. I started getting into Crypto in 2017 and I am still learning too. Crypto is type of currency that is the future. Crypto's backed in Gold and other precious metals is huge 🙏🏼

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I just downloaded Exodus and uphold to start. Im definitely going to read more into it because I certainly want to have knowledge in that as well☺️ Thanks Casey! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts