#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Did you notice the BTC drop?
When BTC drops all ALTS drop.

Doge pretty much ignored BTC drop.
Why?

Robinhood Investors don't associate BTC with DOGE.

Huge Sign.

If you haven't yet:
Good time to enter XRP ($1.30)
Good time to enter Doge ($0.36-$0.39)

Double up and then take out your original investment.
Then let the rest it ride.

Don't forget about Taxes.

Avoid ETH until regulations.

*Not a financial advisor.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

YES VK!!! XRP & DOGE to the MQQN ✨✨🚀✨✨
The Quantum Financial System is being activated 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅
#wwg1wga #darktolight #QFS

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

REAL PAPER MONEY HAS BEEN PRINTED AS IS WAITING TO BE DISTRIBUTED TO THE BANKS. XRP may be the DS option to get us all on the DIGITIAL Asset backed Crypto that is tied in w out cell phone and US being a cyborg. ELON MUSK warned us about this plan

I should be more clear as DOGE is not apart of QFS but XRP is. Do you know what the Quantum Financial System is? That system is replacing the Swift System which has been used forever that gives a lot of money to central banks / The Cabal. This system is non hackable and uses blockchain technology etc. QFS is White Hats not Deep State. 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Casey is 100% correct in her assessment.

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

WEF=CENTRAL BANKERS. If they are supporitn XRP it makes many wonder WHO is behind the Cryptocurrency.? REALLY.? WHO is behind it. THE NEW TREASURY NOTES are beautiful and not controlled by the Federal Rsereve/CBs.

YES I AM VERY AWARE