🍿Don't be fooled by the coming CGI this week. You are watching a movie remember?🍿

Seriously, I have been talking people off ledges since Wednesday. Once i get them to calm down, i point out that they just need to check the weather in DC on 1/20. It was completely overcast and gloomy, yet the "inauguration" has clear blue skies. If you watch closely, there are production glitches where a girl in pink disappears into thin air. Examine "Jill Biden's" neck- you can see that its a silicone face/chest mask!
This is the best movie I have ever lived through. I have been enjoying it and hope there will be a bloopers reel. When Q told us "You are watching a movie." & he is right! 🍿

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Did anyone see the clip of a reporter trying to interview Biden and he was sleeping sitting, softly snoring?

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

no, lol 😂

(1) Show this thread

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Jill is also wearing teal high heels and then switches to tan heels but same outfit.