๐ŸฟDon't be fooled by the coming CGI this week. You are watching a movie remember?๐Ÿฟ

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

WMFV & Frosticles Formerly Veracious311 on Twit ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ‹

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

obama is most def not this man. wow

- I LOVE: God,๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ

Obama lying? Isn't that what he does every time he opens his mouth? He don't need tech for that, nor media clowns

dont trust google

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

it is very simple get rid of you TV i did years best decision ever

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

more libtards need to see this video.

๐“ค.๐“ข. ๐“๐“ป๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ (31๐’ฑ/31๐“ค) ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ, ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’žโ„ด๐“‚๐“‚ ๐’ฎ๐“…โ„ฏ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰. โ„ฌ๐’ฎ๐’ธโ„๐’ฏ, โ„ณ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ

BIGLY
Very bad CGI

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Does the media know that's a fake Obama?

There are doing this to start the narrative that the up coming video's of crimes, and or confessionals recordings will not be true.#MAGA

theyre getting us ready for when the truth comes out about them and they can just say "nope, wasnt me, it was cgi". sneaky evil mother f*ckers

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response Jess Klein to his Publication

I thought the same exact thing

(1) Show this thread

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!โค Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Wow...coming out in the MS...the caveat.."When in doubt, Google is your friend"!๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Yep!

For my Family & a Better World. #WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ

In response Stephen Perry to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

(1) Show this thread

Iโ€™ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. Iโ€™m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Seriously, I have been talking people off ledges since Wednesday. Once i get them to calm down, i point out that they just need to check the weather in DC on 1/20. It was completely overcast and gloomy, yet the "inauguration" has clear blue skies. If you watch closely, there are production glitches where a girl in pink disappears into thin air. Examine "Jill Biden's" neck- you can see that its a silicone face/chest mask!
This is the best movie I have ever lived through. I have been enjoying it and hope there will be a bloopers reel. When Q told us "You are watching a movie." & he is right! ๐Ÿฟ

Married to a ๐Ÿš’,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Jill is also wearing teal high heels and then switches to tan heels but same outfit.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Did anyone see the clip of a reporter trying to interview Biden and he was sleeping sitting, softly snoring?

(2) Show this thread

-GัะŸัั@ฤฟ ะŸัŸลงยฉะดยงะญ-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

So what will the excuse be [they] will use when actual footage of crimes perpetrated is more broadly released. Claim of manipulation?

you'd have to be a serious window licker not too recognize it

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

these azzzhoes are getting in my very last nerves......

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Google's your friend when in doubt?! Yeah, Okay sure bub!
They're going to try to spin the images from things like Weiner's laptops 'insurance policies' weren't really [them].
Don't buy their BS

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

๐Ÿ˜‰Well they told (showed) us didn't they?

โ€œIn a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.โ€ - George Orwell

In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜‡ Exactly! GOD's Plan! VOTL! โ™พโค๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

(1) Show this thread

๐ŸคจLooks like#pain week is upon us.

Beyond any box. Suspended during the great Twitter purge of 2021. Love America, Patriots and my President. #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

Luciferians must announce. They are telling us what they are doing!

Just trying to learn the truth about whatโ€™s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

Here it comes. Theyre putting this out there so people dont believe it when we see the real confessions.

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Thank you for the heads up. Will stay here and telegram for news.

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

thank you for the awesome post yesterday Eโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Had I not read the headline first I would have wondered what was wrong with his mouth!