Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

abso✔lutely ✔✔.... no where in this world should be available for child molesters to operate!!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Ready, set go.

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

man i am so ready that i laid a pipeline from the Shiner brewery so i can have a beer tap in my man cave... heck been running simulated network crashes so i can figure out alternate communication lines once this black out comes...

💥💥💥 DO IT 17 💥💥💥

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

I was born ready❗️I want to know EVERYTHING❗️😏👍🏼

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts

In response Robyn Touchkov to her Publication

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Yessssa! I love that GIF . ❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

I am going to add my two cents here on this thread just because I think we may all be sharing similar thoughts.
We all have different ways to communicate and that is needed because we are reaching people all over our nation and around the world.
The common bond is what we agree on and I believe that is getting the Truth out to the world and making postive changes.
It is ok to feel a variety of emotions but lets keep in mind we are all trying to stay focused and motivated if we are supporters of Q /Q+.
This is way better than what MSM is putting out daily. MSM is our competion. These are excellent conversations to be having!
People love to read- remember the days of having to read the news paper?

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Yes, the good ole days.

(1) Show this thread

Best Buckle up Buttercups
this is why you were chosen.

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Roger that Hightower.
Foxtrot
Oscar
Oscar
Kilo
Echo
Delta

Bravo
India
Golf
Lima
Yankee

10/4

O&O
🔥🐸👊💣💥☠️🖕☠️💥💣👊🐸🔥

(2) Show this thread

I am more than sure the majority of us are way beyond READY!

Still waiting on last weeks post. 💁‍♀️ (hint: JFKjr) This is taking so long to reveal, sadly, I don't think the mass majority will even care at this point. They will just still hate & blame Trump.

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

annnnnddddd.......

Cardmaker/crafter, Trump Supporter, Knowledge is Power!, Twitter Banned me!

Bring it on!

I was ready three years ago and still have the items to prove it.

Anytime now would be fantastic. Truth is overdue

Ready and waiting!

yes sir!✌️

Twitter Refugee..love God, President Trump, America and my family 🇱🇷🦅 WWG1WGA

YES!

Today is good.

sure has been!

I am so thankful to God and certain groups for waking me up last July. Always knew things weren't "right", so glad things with the evil ones is being exposed. This isn't in our time, it's God's time and things will play out the way they were planned longg before any of us were ever created on this Earth. We all have a story, we all are tired of the bs fake news and will be ecstatic ones things get back the way they were always meant to be. I love all of you Patriots and pray for our President Trump daily.

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

Ditto😁🤗Love you too! WWG1WGA!

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

It was last July for me too! I am ready for the mass awakening. It's time.

(2) Show this thread

I was born ready! wwg1wga!❤️

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Snoopy-dance ready!

In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

wow check them time stamps little wierd huh 11 6 - 6 11
17- 17

(1) Show this thread

Patiently waiting! All in God’s time!

post 941- 419..... these people are stupid maxine stupid . maxine waters in the newz right now

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I am soooo ready!!!! Bring it on!!!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I see this same messages 20 times a day. No one is going to know the time, because they can't give the enemy the plan. These messages just gets people excited, hopeful, and then let down over and over again. And feeling helpless, not good on peoples mental state, even the most prepared.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

I am sorry if you don't like my posts. Based on what Lin Wood and Jim Caviezel just revealed to hundreds of thousands of people in the last few days alone and the coming lawsuit hearings this next week along with the numerous arrests that continue to be posted on the Human Trafficking website, I am not afraid to announce it's happening, because it is! And for those not ready, brace yourself 🙏🏼

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

The question really is are you ready in your heart? Have you prayed psalm 91?

(2) Show this thread

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Please Let it be Reveal Time!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication

The floodgates are opening!

(1) Show this thread

Veterinarian Tech, Wife of a Navy veteran keeping the vibe high 🌈🇺🇸🌈🔥Love the USA & My President Donald J Trump💜💜 Holding the line💪

yes very ready