Are You Ready? It’s Happening!
#MAGA#wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I see this same messages 20 times a day. No one is going to know the time, because they can't give the enemy the plan. These messages just gets people excited, hopeful, and then let down over and over again. And feeling helpless, not good on peoples mental state, even the most prepared.

I am sorry if you don't like my posts. Based on what Lin Wood and Jim Caviezel just revealed to hundreds of thousands of people in the last few days alone and the coming lawsuit hearings this next week along with the numerous arrests that continue to be posted on the Human Trafficking website, I am not afraid to announce it's happening, because it is! And for those not ready, brace yourself πŸ™πŸΌ

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

we are with you Casey! keep stating the truth!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mN66GqqMO3nI/
amazing. God is so good - save the children

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Please don't take it personal. I like your posts, your posts pop up all the time. This is just a weird time, people are getting restless. And we all just need to take it easy.