OMGosh!!! Here is that precious child, Emma, age 4 now, who many of us saw her photos a year ago of extreme abuse at the hands of a pedophile(s). She had the worst case of "panda eyes" I have ever seen! I've cried so much over this child. I never knew what happened to her until I came across this video today. Thank God she is home safe with her family!! She was viciously raped at age 3!! Who could be so evil? It's unimaginable!! The "panda eyes" are caused from extreme pressure upon a child's tiny body from being sodomized. Such a vile and evil act!!! This is what our President Donald Trump has been waging war on!! He has vowed to rescue every child and take down every evil predator!!

Thank you Jesus for rescuing Emma and that she is now safe! Please bring her traumatized mind, body and soul to complete healing, in Jesus Name.

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Fabulous Pacific NW. Student (for the rest of my life). Stop Complaining and do something... Anything! GAB: @17soaps GAB: @TinaR185

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Where is this clip from? That photo has haunted me..... 😭

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

My heart is bursting with joy!!!! Baby Emma is getting well!!! Thank you Father God! I never stop thinking about these kids...never!!! ❤️ 💙

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Me too!!! I saw her every night before I fell asleep!!!!! This video gave me hope again

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

I pray for the children🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Thank the Lord and his earthly angels for her safe return! I think everyone who saw that picture will be forever haunted by it!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I have never been able to unsee that picture of her, so horrifying. Thank God for her safety and for those who got her home. May this sweet child feel only love for the rest of her sweet life.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

May this precious innocent child be completely healed. Mind, body and spirit. 😇

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

All those pictures killed me. Hers was one of the worse. This video just made my day, seeing her beautiful little face. That's what God made hell for.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Thank you God

FJB .......Trump is my President

God bless these children 🙏

Blessings! 🙏

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

That picture has haunted me. Thank you

Thank you Dear God for saving her!

amen

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Lord we pray for this sweet baby to heal completly & she may have nothing but a lifetime full of blessings 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

In response Summer Gurl to her Publication

God has saved her for a reason only he knows! Praise be to Jesus!

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

THANK GOD and God bless you for sharing...ithat precious child changed my life forever. i will not stop, i will not shut up, i will never give up until every single child knows they are loved no matter what. Ive been told im obsessed, the stuff i share is too dark but i dont gove a fuck ,...it has to end

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

omg i can hardly believe it!!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING AND THANK YOU GOD FOR WORKING THROUGH HER SAVIORS!!!!!!

I cried over this child too, I wonder if the Meds bed healed her?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

med beds cure ptsd. it erases the memories. God blessed this child and its all about the children.

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Thank you Jesus! I can not believe she can even smile again! What a precious child! This has been the hardest thing to reconcile in the awakening...gah.... what pure evil this is! Thank God for DJT and white hats...drain the swamp....dark to light...life and liberty for all!🙏🌎

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

AMEN!

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

And, btw, can I say how much I hate Lady GaGa for glorifying panda eyes?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

I was just trying to find that photo on my phone. A powerful meme would be on this precious child, gaga alone with panda eyes and gaga with the Presidents. Anyone now realize what a slap in the face her name actually is? Gaga??? These people truly are sick. Then Seth Rich had the nickname Panda? What's up with that?

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

Yes you can! & most people would agree with you

(3) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Absolutely amazing. I am so happy she made it.