Follow that dream...

I found this sign when I was walking in Mexico on my birthday in 2018 and I had to photograph it. What’s your dream? Follow that dream... So patriots what would you like to see happen in the future and what’s your dream? This is a post about the things we want to help manifest in the world and in our own lives. Share what you feel comfortable with and always remember, the best is yet to come! Believe in the power of your dreams and know that with God, all things are possible!!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️✨
#DreamBig#MAGA#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Thank you for sharing. Right now I am right at that mile marker in my life & ready to travel down that street. I am not sure what that is going to be, but my heart knows it will be to help others. In what capacity i have no idea, I pray to God & he will direct me at the right time & place. i always knew 2021 would be a special year & here we are about to enter a brand new harvest, Hugs 💜
Blessings, Prayers, Love & Hugs to All
#GodWins
#wwg1wga

In response Annie D-W to her Publication

Wonderful comment and I know God will guide you and you are on the right track! Follow your heart, it will show you the way too! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

all the masks to be gone!

ouiiiii je suis un Jedi 😇

I dream of a world with no more pain, suffering.. no more death. I dream of a world with no more lies and no more manipulation.. no more hate. I dream of world with Faith, Hope and Love.. the greatest of these is Love.

Awesome!!! I love this response so much ✨❤️✨
High vibes and together with God we can make it happen!!!
#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

12:21 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 10-4 on that path now ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ have a blessed weekend Casey Dee 🤗

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

Thank you so much and you as well . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Atrium Healing Centers. We live in a cold climate here in 🇨🇦. We are surrounded by beauty but its not accessible to everyone or in all seasons. Would love to set up plant filled atriums that provide programs all year long. Could offer sound healing, star gazing, story telling, dance & drum programs, to help people connect with nature our innateness. We need to have the warmth and beauty of the great outdoors in doors for 12 months of the year to help people handle the challenges of winter, build community and help people remember their sacred connections with nature itself.

Awesome and much needed for sure! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

DREAM: Immediate Justice served for the 40 million + children trafficked. Immediate Justice for all the crimes against humanity. Healing and restoration of our communities. Truth telling by all who hold leadership roles. Ability for people to flourish in their entrepreneurial ventures. Restorations of all small businesses forced to close in 2020. Repatriation of all unconstitutional income taxes levied. People to be judged by their character. Critical thinking skills taught in schools. Kindness, compassion and love for another to be foremost as everyone's ideal and a high priority agenda. Free electric for all. ASAP Housing and all community resources needed for homeless American Vets. Remove of "progressive" professors and teachers from schools. Nurture kids in their skills. Removal of "bad apples" from all institutions. Just to name a few items toward my dream.

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

LOVE it 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️

(1) Show this thread

love this!! I would like to
establish a retreat where individuals could come
stay near the Superstition Mountians and try many different techniques for connecting and self healing. I would love to be able to help
others find their happiness through discovering what works for them...breathworks, meditation, reiki, paint therapy, etc 💕

In response Love & Light to her Publication

That's wonderful!! You are a healer and you wish to use that to help others! Thank you for sharing and I know your dream will benefit that planet and help others to heal. God Bless you 🙏🏼❤️✝️

In response Love & Light to her Publication

I love that and would love to join

(2) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Beautifully said. Go girl share that love & insight. Yes anything is possible when you believe it is. Stay in Faith Patriots & all is going to be great. Stay in love.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Thank you and AMEN . ✨🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼✨

(1) Show this thread

Awesome. Love it.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread