Follow that dream...

I found this sign when I was walking in Mexico on my birthday in 2018 and I had to photograph it. What’s your dream? Follow that dream... So patriots what would you like to see happen in the future and what’s your dream? This is a post about the things we want to help manifest in the world and in our own lives. Share what you feel comfortable with and always remember, the best is yet to come! Believe in the power of your dreams and know that with God, all things are possible!!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️✨
#DreamBig#MAGA#wwg1wga

DREAM: Immediate Justice served for the 40 million + children trafficked. Immediate Justice for all the crimes against humanity. Healing and restoration of our communities. Truth telling by all who hold leadership roles. Ability for people to flourish in their entrepreneurial ventures. Restorations of all small businesses forced to close in 2020. Repatriation of all unconstitutional income taxes levied. People to be judged by their character. Critical thinking skills taught in schools. Kindness, compassion and love for another to be foremost as everyone's ideal and a high priority agenda. Free electric for all. ASAP Housing and all community resources needed for homeless American Vets. Remove of "progressive" professors and teachers from schools. Nurture kids in their skills. Removal of "bad apples" from all institutions. Just to name a few items toward my dream.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @USAPatriot777 in this post can reply

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

LOVE it 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️