Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Mine's been down for a couple hrs.

got banned

Father, Husband, Son, Patriot, Seems cliche at this point to put that but that and truth teller and seeker of truth should just about do it.

I believe so. I heard it was for 17 minutes as well. But you know.... That's just weird ;)

hope its gone for good

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I got suspend shortly after President Trump, I don't care to ever go back. But it infuriates me that when they suspend you, it still looks like you have an account and Twat won't let you cancel it. Faking their subscriptions, asshats.

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

AGREED!

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

I was able to get on, but I'd heard it had gone down for 17 minutes a while ago.

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response anon anon to her Publication

17 minutes you say....hmm. lol

(1) Show this thread

For the love of God, Country and President Trump

i got suspended and i didnt pist anything! 😂

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

did it go down for 17 minites?🙌

For me: Something went wrong for a long time.

Sure did. HaHa! FB next.....

it was down briefly

I was just able to get in but someone else posted asking if the it was glitching for anyone else. they’re apparently having issues.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

if a tree fell in the woods and no one cared, would it matter?

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts

Interesting, I just filed my 10th appeal to unsuspend my account..it said oops something went wrong....wrong indeed.

So, twitter is down is some areas and only blocking certain posts in other's. It is like magic.

GOOD

VK push over another power line?

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

looks like an ag sprinkler system to me??

(1) Show this thread

On TELEGRAM https://t.me/ItsMeYouNeed

Yep i'm here in London and been looking on websites and it said it wasn't and i just saw yours so probably has then!

Lovng this thread: White Hat magic I hope; Twitmo'd last year so always glad when it looks like the -white-hat-alliance is doing its thing.

In response Patriots Garden to her Publication

haha, Twitmo'd... me too last Sept. I just wrote them another demand to reinstate my account or else. (jk, right? just gonna keep reminding them I hate them) So today, my entire everything is wiped clean. Still have the account, still can log in. but all past is gone. f*ck them.

(1) Show this thread

Still working in the UK sadly!

On TELEGRAM https://t.me/ItsMeYouNeed

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

😬Nope, i'm london and its down!

(1) Show this thread

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

i think so

ok this sucks

#FamilyIsEverything/When you know you know/It had to be this way/You must walk in darkness to see the light/River is everything/Eternity💞💫

I was wondering, cause I am froze on it and can't do anything, thought I was suspended

In response Isabelle Rose to her Publication

lmao me too

(1) Show this thread

I just tried to get on, and can't

Here to fight like it’s 1776 Special Education Paraprofessional by day and Vet Technician by nights and weekends.

down in Bama.

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

Down for me.