Mr. Pool ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…
Please Stand By . ๐Ÿ“บ
Praying for EBS to come soon . ๐ŸŽฌ
Letโ€™s get this party started . ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ
#MAGA#wwg1wga#EnjoyTheShow .

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Is it possible its never going to
happen? And everything is going to stay covert? i just think the amount of times this has been hinted at has all been a psyop to flush out the bad guys. I have been invloved since the beginning and have been a truther since 2006. I have deep faith in the higher creational plan. But that thought clearly came to me today that things may not play out at all like we thought or what we desire. I want EBS to recover my reputation, but maybe my ego will be a casualty of this war, and i will always be crazy to most people in my life. โ€œYou donโ€™t always get what you want but you get what you need.โ€ Maybe they played that song as a foreshadow and to drop truth. I am personally burnt out and need to change my focus. Its time for a new design๐ŸŒป a new creation.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Thing is, if this is for real it *has* to be exposed or people will never understand what they came so close to losing, how the Cabal ran everything from banks & governments & the entertainment industries to pedo & child trafficking rings
It will just have to be done again in a few years or decades
So it has stop, once & for all

(2) Show this thread

damn i hope so gonna pop some of the good stuff

Iโ€™m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

Amen to that gotta be gettin close

There are now weekly EBS tests ... used to be monthly.

It'll shine when it shines

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I caught Kayleigh say " Pool effect" on Fox last night and lmao Casey !

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAโค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication

Me too, letโ€™s do this!

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

This would be awesome!

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

^^^^^^^ attention ^^^^^^^
^^^^^^ ATTENTION ^^^^^^
^^ ATTENTION ATTENTION ^^

it is * TIME TO WAKE *
the .****** Fk UP *******

IS THIS THE NEWS
WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ........

CAN ANYBODY SUBSTABTIATE,
THE VALIDITY OF THIS INTEL
I JUST RECEIVED ... 4 /16 / 2021

LQQKs straight to the point to me.

ps
An Anons job is to pass on the TRUTH
get busy & RP / re post

Thank Q

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

Problem is nobody knows! Everyone is guessing!
We do know it is close! To many things are more in align than ever before!
Something is about to happen that I feel!

โœ๏ธโš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

I dont follow dates anymore, I always heard no outside coms. They are not going to tell you what they are going to do.

(2) Show this thread

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Love me some Casey Dee! wwg1wga

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘

hate to be this person , but dont get ya hopes up , so many of these nothing burgers over the last 6 months ! ( ive just become a realist )

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Daniel Noble to his Publication

Cโ€™mon now. Open your eyes, folks! You have to make an effort. If you donโ€™t look youโ€™ll continue to see darkness. Kids have been rescued. Do you know that? Donโ€™t you think each of them believe something is happening? Soldiers have died to save kids. If you look you can find the actual documents that confirm the former USA corporation was not only exposed but defunded and crushed by DJT. We have our own constitution, again. Why do you think some faker is playing J freakinโ€™ biden? You do know that heโ€™s not the โ€˜realโ€™ Joe...? So much more. Just because the things you want to happen donโ€™t happen the way or as soon as you want doesnโ€™t mean itโ€™s not happening. Lots happening.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

Ready!! ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™ Proudโค WIFEโค, Mom and Grandma ๐ŸšซNO DM'S๐Ÿšซ

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ซ

In response Have Faith to her Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Lets roll, let marbles fall where they may. We need some reasurance that this is taking place, I am not in doubt but I sure would love to see that EMS activated! WWG1WGA God Bless the Trump Family and the USA.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Bring it on.

my twitters down!!

Not a globalist-commie so no more Twitter. I believe in We The People. More likely to get shot in Chicago than die from the scamdemic.

I think Twitter just went down!

In response Lila Walker to her Publication

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

In response Lila Walker to her Publication

Doing the same for me - I think it did go down! Tried on Chrome, Edge and IE.

(2) Show this thread

Itโ€™s not what I know, itโ€™s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAโค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Oh yeah, I am ready for a partay๐Ÿฅณ

In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication

(1) Show this thread