Just wanted 2 say my boyfriend has tested positive for coronavirus. Now i have to go get tested today. This is crazy! He's not even sick?? He had the chills 1 night last week then he lost his sense of smell & taste so he got tested & BAM he's got it. Shouldnt he be deadly sick? The media has hyped this shit up so bad until its not even realistic. So i probably have covid rn & dont even kno it...but its so deadly right-ZERO SYMPTOMS prayers are requested rn for me & my family Frens🐸🐸🤕🤒

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I am a manager at a high volume grocery store and I cant go back to work without a negative test

I'd refuse the test. There is plenty of evidence to Vitamin D and zinc fighting this virus. Tonic water helps the zinc to absorb.

you should know better than to believe these fake tests!! Take it again and i bet it's negative this time!

Trump is my President! Ready for the New America! WWG1WGA

I would refuse the test- definitely not the one that they go all the way to the back of your sinus cavity - prayers for you and your family!

I would refusue the test personally and just quarrantine. nothing to fear or worry about otherwise. crank up vitamin D with 10,000+ iu per day and vitamin C 1000 mg every couple hours with any symptoms or 1000 a couple times per day without symptoms as prevention.

MAGA, save the children, free speech, Trump2020

All 5 of my family had it a few weeks ago. 12-24 hours of a fever for 4 of us, two had sore throats, tiny cough. All of us were better after the fever was gone.

no test needegd...you will be great

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA “The only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

99.9% survival rate for folks under the age of 70.

Christian, wife, mother, grandmother, and patriot. Part of the great awakening since 2018.

Most people have few symptoms and get better quickly. Unfortunately, I know two people who have died and another who is intubated. Not all who end up in the hospital are old with comorbidities. The virus is real. It is no respector of person. The doctors are still trying to figure out why young, healthy people are also dying. However, I know many more who have had it and recovered quickly and are well.

Booted from twitter 🤦 Here for the awakening Love trump 🇬🇧🇺🇸 ww1wga ww🌍

my friend's hubby got it back in may , she nor her 5 kids got it x
🙏♥️ x

Awake since the 80's .. love my Family my dogs and my cats Father of Autistic adult

Prayers sent ...