Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Just wanted 2 say my boyfriend has tested positive for coronavirus. Now i have to go get tested today. This is crazy! He's not even sick?? He had the chills 1 night last week then he lost his sense of smell & taste so he got tested & BAM he's got it. Shouldnt he be deadly sick? The media has hyped this shit up so bad until its not even realistic. So i probably have covid rn & dont even kno it...but its so deadly right-ZERO SYMPTOMS prayers are requested rn for me & my family Frens🐸🐸🤕🤒

Most people have few symptoms and get better quickly. Unfortunately, I know two people who have died and another who is intubated. Not all who end up in the hospital are old with comorbidities. The virus is real. It is no respector of person. The doctors are still trying to figure out why young, healthy people are also dying. However, I know many more who have had it and recovered quickly and are well.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PinkLadyAZ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pink Lady, click on at the bottom under it