If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

brace yourselves for a plot twist

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

thanks 4 the heads...not sure how 2 take this. I've got myself ready 4 military take over by a foreign entity, putting trump on trial or a complete out of left field satanic play to wrest control back to evil...also trump steping out to the world and becoming a world leader...other than that as a survivor of SRA, mkultra I'm about done w/ the psyops, shows etc. my health just can't take any more. My husband's a Vietnam combat vet who was there when it fell 2 communism- his PTSD & BP are through the roof reliving this CCP takeover. time 4 us to bow out if it gets crazier barely manage each day

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

you are a warrior. shed the worrier mentality. you and your family are safe. i can only show you the door, you yourself must walk thru. do you believe in a higher entity? where do you stand? share with me. i am right here. if youd like a more private enviroment you may direct message me. if youd like to end this conversation here, than i ask that you turn off the tv, put away the news and live in the now space. you are safe in your home. idk much about you but i am open for communication

Only people mentioned by @WWG1WGAQ3 in this post can reply

In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication

YES! YES!πŸ’ͺπŸ‘Š