Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Big Pharma doesnt want you to know things that will make you healthier because you would stop buying their evil shit!
Opinion incoming>>>>>

Nana is not a doctor so do your own research, but I use 10 to 12 oz of Tonic Water with Quinine each day to cleanse my pineal gland.
I can tell a significant difference when I use it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/go3bjl/the_deep_state_msm_big_pharmas_worst_nightmare_is/

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Can I throw some Greygoose and lime in the tonic as well 😂

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication

Well I wouldn't mind that ever now and then myself, but I have heard that liquor reduces your frequency.
But hey Nana is all in for a little liquor induced low frequency every once in a while.

They also say eating meat of any kind reduces your frequency but Nana has not been able to give up my bacon and steaks and pork chops and shrimp and..... well you get the picture.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

i hear that as well. I try to limit alcohol to weekends when I've bit more time for decalcifying.

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

Nana cant drink hardly ever and no more that a couple of drinks. My body says dont put that shit down here or I will make you pay!
Literally, physically!
Soul evidentally took charge of that yrs ago.😂

i actually stopped drinkin about 5 months ago..i think...am noticing big changes in my life...

Only people mentioned by @Tarna2112 in this post can reply

In response tarna 2112 to her Publication

It is a really positive thing for the earth suit not to drink much!

I quit drinking almost 4 Years ago, And it wasn’t because I have a drinking problem❗️😁Weepa❗️

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

After 20 years I can tell you, it gets easier but you will have to remain vigilant! 😎👍

(2) Show this thread