Big Pharma doesnt want you to know things that will make you healthier because you would stop buying their evil shit!
Opinion incoming>>>>>

Nana is not a doctor so do your own research, but I use 10 to 12 oz of Tonic Water with Quinine each day to cleanse my pineal gland.
I can tell a significant difference when I use it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/go3bjl/the_deep_state_msm_big_pharmas_worst_nightmare_is/

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

a patient cured is a customer lost

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Yep this is why they lie to us all the time

(1) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Wow, great info Nana! Definitely going to research more. Thank you! ☺️🤗

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

Some say that the quininne is a HCQ substitute but idk.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1wga California Dreaming #JFKjrLIVES here for the end of the movie. #MAGA you’re gonna love how this ends!

To double the anti-inflammatory effects of the quinine and add flavor, I add tart cherry juice, which is also anti-inflammatory. Good stuff!

In response U.C. Patriot to her Publication

😘😇

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response U.C. Patriot to her Publication

Great advice U C patriot!!! And very true that helps with multiple problems!!!!!R Ricardo

(3) Show this thread

I'm a Constitutional Conservative, I love God, Family & My Country, the USA! God Bless The World.

Ok, 10 to 12 oz a day, but for how long? Doesn't it have an issue with your liver in prolonged use?

In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication

Nana is not a doctor. Idk like I said research it. I was told no more than that daily. I have been drinking it for months with no ill affects. But that is just me.
I can tell a definite difference in how I feel and in my meditations if I miss it for even a couple of days.

Each person will need to research and discern for themselves.
I was told to limit it to that amount due to the fact that I have had heart issues b4, so it may be different for others. I dont recommend over taking anything. More is not always better.

(1) Show this thread

Quercitin also works as an isotope like HCQ. Not sure how it affects the Pineal gland.
The frontline Drs can prescribe HCQ to you.

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

I take that daily as well 1/2 strength.
Thanks for sharing!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

ive been taking quercitin

(2) Show this thread

Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

where can i get Quinine besides tonic?

In response Tamara Shea to her Publication

I get the tonic water at wal mart and krogers places like that. You can get it on amazon too but I thinjj it is much higher priced.

In response Tamara Shea to her Publication

https://godskingdom.org/blog/2020/08/homemade-hcq-quinine
Heres a recipe....i never tried it im not allowed near the stove cause im fresh lol

(3) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Something pushed me to start taking tonic water (sometimes with gin and lemon 😁) as the plandemic kicked off.

We now keep a sleeve in the fridge all the time.

I will drink it straight, my husband likes to mix it with cranberry juice.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

before 2020, I had no idea that Tonic Water was actually a health tonic for anything useful.

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Add Zinc tab.

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

😘😇💜😘

(1) Show this thread

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

Can I throw some Greygoose and lime in the tonic as well 😂

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication

Trying to be health concious but want relaxing beverage, add tonic water, 100% cranberry juice or tart cherry. Mimosa? Other suggestions welcome....

In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication

Well I wouldn't mind that ever now and then myself, but I have heard that liquor reduces your frequency.
But hey Nana is all in for a little liquor induced low frequency every once in a while.

They also say eating meat of any kind reduces your frequency but Nana has not been able to give up my bacon and steaks and pork chops and shrimp and..... well you get the picture.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Started putting Tonic water with quinine in my daily healthy smoothies just a few months ago. Yes! 🎯 ☀️

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread